X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ronnie View Post
    So it wasn't mistaken ID?

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk
    It looks like the family was ostracized from a polygamy colony in the US. So the folks were not angels most likely.
    I'm happy the Mexican President turned down Trumps offer. As a guy that has spent plenty of time on the border and in Mexico. Lets just let Mexico handle there turf. I don't want anymore cartel spill over in to the US. Such as Southlake town square execution.
    Not my battle not my war. Lets concentrate on cleaning up our own business. (Chicago, Watts,DC, blah,blah,blah we have our own problems is what I'm saying)

Comment

Even if they weren't "angels" they gunned down women and children, knowing they were women and children, in cold blood. This isn't armed hostiles killing armed hostiles. It's as bad as what any terrorist organization in the middle east would do.
      But no, I don't agree with what Trump said about going down there. Build the wall, let them deal with their issues. Lock down the border and tightly control who crosses.

Comment

Problem with sending the military down there is just like the middle east.
        How do you tell a civilian from a cartel member?

Comment

I'm staying in TEXAS!!!

Comment

Herman Brune writer for Texas Fish and Game and guided Mexico (and Montana) hunts was always saying it was safe with some precautions. Than he and his group were confronted entering a ranch. They came out ok. But: His opinion changed. Steve Lamascus also a writer for the same magazine was Border Patrol many years. His stories can be very interesting. I grew up south Texas and never crossed once in my life. Beautiful country per articles I have read and many good people meaning no on harm but what is not good can be very bad. I will just stay home. And even here USA, if I ever get to hunt down south again, I will keep an eye out and be prepared for the unexpected. I used the two names as they are outdoor writers and specific to publication information articles. Is the magazine mentioned even still around?

Comment

Latest news is the main lady killed was an activist against the cartels, and there was a feud over water rights, etc... This was done to make a statement. War is H3LL!

Comment

its a sad deal, but my wife is from Mexico, and we would not and will drive thru Mexico again.... its familia but it worth my familias lives.... they see American plates, that's an automatic buls eye on your back.. heck a sister lives in Laredo, and has not crossed into Old Laredo in over 20 years.... truly taking your life into your own hands... just my humble opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Wudstix View Post
                  Latest news is the main lady killed was an activist against the cartels, and there was a feud over water rights, etc... This was done to make a statement. War is H3LL!
                  Again, that isn't war. That is murdering unarmed women and children. Babies.
                  But this is the traditional section not politics and current events so . . .

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                    Again, that isn't war. That is murdering unarmed women and children. Babies.
                    But this is the traditional section not politics and current events so . . .

Gary
                    So! !! Just cause I bought my wife a compound last summer means I'm not trad anymore?? I posted this cause I'm going hunting in Az. With my LONGBOW and I don't wanna get shot!!!
                    Lol

Comment

You mind your business and they'll mind theirs. Travel during the day time. You'll be fine. Good luck!

Comment

This may help some of you understand what's going on in this area. Long standing feud between these 2 rivals.

Comment

I understand why you asked. I just don't agree this is the section to discuss our personal views.
                          Btw if you let me drive the trip will be much more dangerous than any criminal element. Just ask my wife.[emoji6]

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                            I understand why you asked. I just don't agree this is the section to discuss our personal views.
                            Btw if you let me drive the trip will be much more dangerous than any criminal element. Just ask my wife.[emoji6]

Gary
                            I wish you or somebody would go w/me. Sure as h--- ain't lookin forward to that 19 hour drive by myself!

Comment

Connect the dots, guys. These are drug cartels and the USA is their market. Many of our problems here at home are a direct result of the drug cartels. Just leaving them alone won't solve anything.

Comment

Ronnie did you draw a javalina tag? Good luck and I too hope you get a hunting partner for your trip.

Mexico, great video thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
                                X