No announcement yet.

2019/20 live!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So maybe I have this phone situation figured out. Kade and I hunted this morning and neither saw a deer. I did kill a bobcat though. In town now getting a bite and running a few errands.Weather sucks but ill be after them this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by ethic1 View Post
      Y’all seem to swap places a lot or am I just crazy. Good luck. Staying in for action

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Who is y'all?

Comment

Meant *you. Apologies.

Comment

Since you are going to be tied up with these new leases you can just send me the coordinates to all of your ANF spots and I'll tend to them....

Comment

Originally posted by TCR² View Post
            Since you are going to be tied up with these new leases you can just send me the coordinates to all of your ANF spots and I'll tend to them....

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
              Went to the new lease for the first time today.There’s zero AT&T signal there but Verizon is good. Gonna look into getting a HoPhone, I really don’t need to be 100% out of touch when there’s a 3 year old and 5 year old at the house. I met Heith and Cade down there about 11 or so. We looked at a big chunk of it but probably only saw 25% of the property. It’s not quite 2,000ac and with only 7 of us hunting it we will never ever end up in each other’s way. By the time we rode it out I jumped in a box stand right behind camp in the corner of a clear cut and 0’d. Heith caught a trespasser and saw a little 6pt and Kade saw a stud 2 year old 8 and another small buck this evening. Going in mostly blind in the morning to hunt the river bottom. I didn’t really get to see any of it today so I may do a little still hunting if the rain slows down. Mid Day we have a ton of work to do weather permitting. Gathering info and putting the puzzle together is all part of the fun. There’ll be some really big deer on this place sooner or later but we will have our hands full putting it all together. We have a great small group and high hopes for a place less than 30min from my driveway!

What county? And congrats on the doe! It will be fun to hunt up there when it really gets cold and snowy.

Comment

Headed to a pop up in a pine plantation. Will update if signal allows.

Comment

good luck brother

Comment

Good luck. Nothing better than to be off work messing around at the lease.

Comment

Good luck hunting today!

Comment

Originally posted by ethic1 View Post
                        Meant *you. Apologies.

I don't like to sit still for very long. The Panhandle was an impramtu hunt. I had to buy clothes on the way there lol.

Posted up in a baking oven!!! 300° at least in here!
                        I'm in the most East Texas Spot in the world. Its just a mowed lane between some pines and youpons and a grown up planted clear cut. I'm on the back side of a ridge and looking down hill,for about 125yds. There is a feeder there but it doesn't work. We dumped a sack of corn there yesterday and there's probably half a sack left. No,clue what lives on this,lease. We'll have to see as we go.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastexhunt View Post
                          Good luck this morning buddy!! They got me over here on this other rig doing a sidetrack for these idiots I’ve been up for 2 days and I’m about to catch a nap.

Just seeing this. Dang, they can't time drill?

Comment

Just seeing this. Dang, they can't time drill?

It was a joint effort screw up from engineer down to company man. They shouldn’t have been trying to sidetrack where they were. Daddy went over there and fixed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastexhunt View Post
                              It was a joint effort screw up from engineer down to company man. They shouldn’t have been trying to sidetrack where they were. Daddy went over there and fixed it.

I could have gotten kicked off on a hi his sweep If it's this hot tomorrow I'm going fishing!

Comment

I could have gotten kicked off on a hi his sweep If it's this hot tomorrow I'm going fishing!
                                Y'all are adorable.

Comment

Working...
                                X