No announcement yet.

Another Clinton accomplice dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next will be the body was cremated. No body, no evidence. Wouldn't surprise me if the body (if there was one) was cremated within an hour or so after being removed.
    FWIW isolation cells have no bars. Nothing but flat steel or concrete walls and no external protrusions of any kind, light fixtures, hooks or hangers of any kind. There is nothing in one of those cells that anything can be tied to to hang anything much less a body. If he had any sort of noose around his neck there was somebody else holding the end of it or--------Could he have banged his head against the wall hard enough to cause brain bleeding and death by aneurysm?

A hulking ex-cop facing the death penalty on federal murder and drug charges was reportedly Jeffrey Epstein's cellmate at Manhattan's Metropolitan Correctional Center — and an official says Epstein might've feared the former police officer, who was questioned after the disgraced financier's apparent suicide attempt last month and who was transferred out of Epstein's cell shortly before the 66-year-old died early Saturday.
    Last edited by muzzlebrake; 08-12-2019, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
      I hope I am wrong, but if history will repeat its self, there will be a huge event take place this week to shove the attention back to the right and this will get washed under the rug.
      My thinking as well. Perhaps the announcement of a prominent figure's death (RBG?) or another mass shooting type event.
      Last edited by Patton; 08-12-2019, 09:25 AM.

Comment

I'm sure their scrambling to find another big story as we speak.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
          I heard this morning he hung himself with a pillow case but that might be incorrect info. I would think it is very easy to keep a prisoner from killing himself in a maximum security facility - they deal with that all the time. Whether his death was suicide and can be blamed on jailer incompetence or something much darker we will never know. No explanation will be satisfactory. There is nothing that could be announced that will make everybody say "OK, now I get it, that makes sense"
          Which is why the 100 million people that saw this coming were demanding 24 hr video recording of him until he testified.

The other obvious question is how in the world was he not already questioned into oblivion? Surely that was all recorded, right?

Comment

My big question, is why they didnt kill him the first go round when he had the bruising on his neck?

We are supposed to believe Epsteins first suicide attempt, didnt work or he changed his mind mid way through? If it was his cell mate that beat a suicidal Epstein, why not beg the guy to finish the job? Epstein just happens to be successful at his suicide when a bunch of events all align so there were no witnesses, in a facility where the task should literally be impossible.

My take is the first one was a warning. When Epstein went in a dropped Dem names, they had no other choice but to off him the next day. The sheep believed 2+ years of the Russia BS, they have gotten to a point where they dont even care if the cover story is believable or not. Wasnt the media just squawking about illegals dying in custody, Sandra Blands family got a few Mil.

How many more people will die?

Comment

This morning on TSN news, they said the medical examiner could not determine the cause of death. uh oh.....

Comment

I just saw on the news this is Trumps fault. LOL I swear they can make anything Trumps fault no matter how stupid the logic is.

Comment

Now they are saying bedsheet tied to an upper bunk bed.

Deceased financier Jeffrey Epstein used a bedsheet to create a makeshift noose and hang himself in his New York jail cell over the weekend, according to a report Monday. 

Comment

Originally posted by double bogey View Post
                    Now they are saying bedsheet tied to an upper bunk bed.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-e...e-noose-report
                    A guy that spent a lot of time in that jail said the bedsheets are a paper product. That they in no way could support a 200lb man.

I don't care how bad you want to die, when you have the option of just standing up, you can't hang yourself to death.

Comment

Exactly, it would be along the same lines as choking yourself with your own hands.

Every person in that jail, knew he was a homicide risk. Yet, he still managed to suicide himself. IMHO this is worse than Chapo escaping a Mexican third world prison. It took a lot of crooked people to pull this off, all so some high up pedos can elude justice.

The convicted pedophile, who was 6 feet tall, apparently killed himself by kneeling toward the floor and strangling himself with the makeshift noose, law enforcement sources said Monday. He hadn’t been checked on for several hours, sources said.

Comment

Somebody somewhere got paid a lot of money the instant Epstein died.

Comment

Check the balance sheet for the Clinton foundation.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                            Somebody somewhere got paid a lot of money the instant Epstein died.
                            We need to see a body..

Comment

He sure had a whole bunch of properties.

They were digging underground and using a whole bunch of water at the zorro ranch. I wonder what they were doing over there other than the normal pedophilia that the ranch has become known for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                                He sure had a whole bunch of properties.

They were digging underground and using a whole bunch of water at the zorro ranch. I wonder what they were doing over there other than the normal pedophilia that the ranch has become known for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Don't fear. They will figure it all out they swear! and they will tell us every single person that was involved.

All I see is that stupid meme with the guys laughing their butts off...and that's the guys who just off'ed I mean suicided him.

And I still want to know how the heck he was not questioned 24/7 for answers. I bet he knew he was dead when they threw him in jail...otherwise they would have videoed him for days straight right off the bat.

Comment

Working...
                                X