Fall Internship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fall Internship

Hey Green Screen family. Our daughter is trying to get a fall internship to complete her degree in Human Resources. She has applied to SO many places but there does not seem to be much available in the fall. If anyone has any pull, ideas, or help, Mark and I would greatly appreciate it. She is willing to travel so let's hear your ideas!

Area?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
      Area?
      We live near Abilene but she can go and stay anywhere for the fall if she needs to.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by Tx-Burt View Post
          PM sent
          Responded

Comment

Look up BNSF they usually are always hiring or looking for interns.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

LinkedIn is a great option for internships, lots of options in Houston.

Comment

I have a friend who owns an HR firm and is looking for an intern. Their company is in the Dallas area. If you think your daughter might be interested send me a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by drwilliams View Post
                  Look up BNSF they usually are always hiring or looking for interns.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                  Great thanks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
                    LinkedIn is a great option for internships, lots of options in Houston.
                    She has used this as well and sent out SO MANY applications. We are having a hard time finding one for the fall. Apparently most of them are in the summer. She focused on online classes this summer so she could go on her mission trip and will dedicate the fall semester to the internship only.

Comment

I work for a very large Company in Houston called Nabors, we have TONS of summer interns right now. I might be able to ask around for fall internship. I know alot of people here.... I'm kind of a big deal lol jk

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
                        I work for a very large Company in Houston called Nabors, we have TONS of summer interns right now. I might be able to ask around for fall internship. I know alot of people here.... I'm kind of a big deal lol jk
                        HAHA....awesome!! Let me know what you find out. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. JS View Post
                          HAHA....awesome!! Let me know what you find out. Thanks.
                          I talked to HR and they do not do Fall. Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
                            I talked to HR and they do not do Fall. Sorry
                            No worries. Thanks for looking into it for me.

Comment

Working...
                            X