Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
    Hey Chuck, PM me the info pls & thanks.

We just got back from Guanacaste (Northwest corner of Costa Rica). Holy crap they need rain. It's dry as a bone there and things are on fire. We had a wonderful trip though.
    That part of the country is definitely dryer than down south where we are.
    Send me a PM with your email and I’ll forward the info.
    The rains have already started where we are. I’ll be heading that way in the morning finally.

Comment

Recent Visit

Just got back from the house in CR after a 2 week visit. Few pictures. Quality isn't great from my iPhone and Nikons binos.
      The water fall is on the same mountain just a few kilometers away.
      More to come
      Attached Files

Comment

More Pics

My lil' man on the glass.
        Toucans and other birds.
        All these with exception of the waterfall were taken from the yard.
        Attached Files

Comment

Still have a few weeks available this summer if anyone is interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckfu View Post
            That part of the country is definitely dryer than down south where we are.
            Send me a PM with your email and I’ll forward the info.
            The rains have already started where we are. I’ll be heading that way in the morning finally.
            Went to Guanacaste two years ago and it was wet.

We are heading down on the 14th of July to chuckfu's place. Can't wait.

Comment

PM me details please.

Comment

Originally posted by mastercraftka View Post
                Went to Guanacaste two years ago and it was wet.

We are heading down on the 14th of July to chuckfu's place. Can't wait.
                Just had a few TBH members get back Sunday. I don’t want to speak for them but I think they enjoyed themselves.

Comment

Mark and I fly out Sunday!!! WE CANNOT WAIT!! We fell in love with this place at Christmas and will be going back as often as our bank account will allow
                  Thanks to OP for opening your beautiful home, being so gracious, and our new friendship!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckfu View Post
                    Just got back from the house in CR after a 2 week visit. Few pictures. Quality isn't great from my iPhone and Nikons binos.
                    The water fall is on the same mountain just a few kilometers away.
                    More to come
                    I recognize that water fall

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRASS View Post
                      PM me details please.
                      PM sent sir

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. JS View Post
                        Mark and I fly out Sunday!!! WE CANNOT WAIT!! We fell in love with this place at Christmas and will be going back as often as our bank account will allow
                        Thanks to OP for opening your beautiful home, being so gracious, and our new friendship!
                        I wish we were going with yall

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. JS View Post
                          I recognize that water fall
                          We had it all to ourselves. I haven’t worked up the nerve to slide down the waterfall like the tico boy did last year. Still haven’t load tested that rope swing either.

Comment

I have not been to this place, but let me tell yall, Costa Rica is a beautiful ,friendly, adventure filled country. Im sure there are some that haven't had good trips but my family almost wants to move there. If you get a chance go a give it a shot.

Comment

Most relaxing vacation..... ever.

I can't say enough awesome things about "ChuckFu's" place. The house is incredible and the views are amazing. I can't wait to be sitting on the porch in the morning drinking coffee and listening to the howler monkeys....

This will become a regular vacation spot for us, no doubt.

J.Shoot

Comment

Originally posted by chuckfu View Post
                                i wish we were going with yall
                                us too!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X