• Show
Clear All

Tagged

Comment

Looks like a cool place.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
        Looks like a cool place.
        Was amazing! You should try to go if you have never been.

Comment

Has anyone hired a cook while there if so any details?

Comment

Cook

Originally posted by mastercraftka View Post
            Has anyone hired a cook while there if so any details?
            We had a cook come twice while we were there and absolutely loved him! One night, he made authentic local food that was amazing and the next night he made Italian and that was equally as incredible! His name was Willy and he came as a recommendation from the property manager. They will usually charge per person, ours was $45 per person I believe. That includes all of the food, prep, cooking, serving, dessert, and clean up. I didn't have to lift a finger except to eat

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. JS View Post
              We had a cook come twice while we were there and absolutely loved him! One night, he made authentic local food that was amazing and the next night he made Italian and that was equally as incredible! His name was Willy and he came as a recommendation from the property manager. They will usually charge per person, ours was $45 per person I believe. That includes all of the food, prep, cooking, serving, dessert, and clean up. I didn't have to lift a finger except to eat
              Just a little jealous. I haven’t even had him cook for me

Comment

Looks like we’re about to book thanks to this thread. Just got to get the dates nailed down in the next week or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. JS View Post
                  Perfect thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckfu View Post
                    Just a little jealous. I haven’t even had him cook for me
                    You guys have to have him over!! He was great!!

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                      Looks like we’re about to book thanks to this thread. Just got to get the dates nailed down in the next week or so.
                      That's wonderful!! Hope you fall in love with every part of the experience as we did

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                          We just got back from CR last night, wanted to try this place but it was just too far from where we were fishing out of, looks like a great place.
                          What outfitter do you use for fishing trips there?

Comment

Just a refresher to this thread as we begin the countdown to our return trip to CR!!! Two more months baby!!!!! Costa Rica here we come!!!!

Comment

I got you beat I’ll be there in just a couple weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckfu View Post
                                I got you beat I’ll be there in just a couple weeks
                                NOT FAIR!!!! I wanna go!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X