Polaris Ranger Owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polaris Ranger Owners

I’m looking to update my ranger a little bit during the off-season. Mainly wanting to add a 50-55” curved light bar on top, and a 12” red light bar on the grill. A winch and a windshield are also on the list but I have a little bit of an idea on those.

What light bars are y’all using? Are there any sponsors here on TBH that I can buy from? Fixing to spend some money and would rather buy from someone here.

I just bought a ranger and put a 18” off Amazon on the front it works great I also put led headlights in it from Amazon which helped also I have a windshield for the full size that is new in box if you are interested

Comment

Originally posted by jgard View Post
      I just bought a ranger and put a 18” off Amazon on the front it works great I also put led headlights in it from Amazon which helped also I have a windshield for the full size that is new in box if you are interested
      Which led headlights did you go with?

Comment

I’ll give another vote for the Amazon lights. I’m sure the nave brand ones are probably better but I bet I can break them on a low hanging limb just as easily too. As far as windshields go. Get a glass one and expect to get a lot of dust in the cab from the backdraft. Adding a rear window helps with this issue but doesn’t eliminate it.

Comment

Originally posted by jgard View Post

Can you send me a description of the windshield? I’d like to look it up and make sure it fits, I’m interested for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Dspivey View Post
            Which led headlights did you go with?
            Beamtech

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
              Can you send me a description of the windshield? I’d like to look it up and make sure it fits, I’m interested for sure.
              Pm sent with Polaris part number

Comment

Cheapo Amazon lights. I still haven’t had to replace mine, used to run them on a flounder gigging boat as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

For night hunting, I put red rock lights in the angled skid plate on front. They’re good for about 10mph safely. They’re down low to keep from showing off too much light.

Comment

I've got some ni light from Amazon on my ranger and a tacoma for about 5 or 6 years. Just bought a 48 single row for the front now

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Id spend the money and get a good glass windshield that folds up/out. You will use that way more than lights. Cold days, rainy days.

Comment

Working...
                      X