Looks like it is my turn in the barrel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like it is my turn in the barrel

The Covid barrel. My wife wasn't feeling good this morning so she went to the doctor- she called me crying hysterically that she tested positive and the doctor said for me to come up and get tested. She has a compromised immune system so she firmly believes that getting it is a death sentence. I told her I didn't want to hear that kind of talk and she would get thru this. OK, so I go up and get tested and yes.....positive. My only symptom is a little bit of a sore throat. The doctor sent in a couple of prescriptions for her but not for me since my symptoms are so mild. So I am in quarantine at the house- if my symptoms don't get worse by the weekend I may have to quarantine in the deer stand.

See if you can get her on one of the new pill treatments.

Comment

Your wife's fear is why the media and the powers that be need to be hung. Fear has always been a driving force to get people to "obey". Sorry for you and your wife's predicament, but there's a 99.9% chance yall will be just fine!

Comment

His wife's fear is justified. She has a compromised immune system.

Comment

Remind her it has a 97% recovery rate!

Prayers for y'all

Comment

It’s basically the flu, you’ll be alright

Comment

Hope y’all get well soon

Comment

With a compromised immune system I’m sure it can be a worrisome thing. Prayers for a quick recovery for both of you with no complications.

Comment

Prayer sent for you and your wife for a full and speedy recovery!

Comment

Only symptom I seem to have is a little bit of a sore throat which actually feels better now than it did this morning. Except for a headache and being tired my wife seems better this evening. We'll see how things look in the morning. Thanks for the positive thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Smith View Post
                      It’s basically the flu, you’ll be alright
                      To some yes, to others not so much. It’s been proven individuals with compromised immune system and other illnesses have a higher rate of a severe reaction.

Just this past week we had a 41 year old with no heath issues come through our morgue.
                      Prayers up for your wife and you OP.

Comment

Prayers for you and your wife sir.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                          To some yes, to others not so much. It’s been proven individuals with compromised immune system and other illnesses have a higher rate of a severe reaction.

Just this past week we had a 41 year old with no heath issues come through our morgue.
                          Prayers up for your wife and you OP.
                          That’s just the thing isn’t it ? It treats everyone differently so no need to get upset, just do your best to deal with it. If I knew a year ago what I know now I’m sure I would be much better off as far as covid is concerned.

Comment

Dry creek is absolutely correct. I will also agree the media has created a frenzy and keep on doing it. What people need to know- is Covid real ? Yes. Can you get really sick even if vaccinated? Yes. So we need to live in a life of fear ? No.

Comment

Prayers up for both of you.

Comment

Working...
                              X