No announcement yet.

Megatron. A legend in the making

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man you are one lucky fella or he's one tough deer... I hope you go live on your hunts and keep us posted... I assume archery only all the way through season? Buck of a lifetime for sure

Comment

Good Luck. He is a beast.

Comment

Outstanding deer and story.

How many years have yall been managing that property??

Comment

Originally posted by Statton48 View Post
          Man you are one lucky fella or he's one tough deer... I hope you go live on your hunts and keep us posted... I assume archery only all the way through season? Buck of a lifetime for sure

I will keep a rolling update throughout the season.

Yes our ranch is archery only but my dad , who is the owner may make an exception this year due to the history, age, and size of mega.

Comment

I think you're only a mile and a half from us as a crow flies, that is one GIANT buck!

Comment

Originally posted by gmac View Post
              Outstanding deer and story.

How many years have yall been managing that property??

This will be our 10th year of really managing the place. It will be our 12th year hunting it. We have only killed 4 bucks off it in the past 4 seasons and did not kill a buck last year.

They went 136,142,152, 170.

It's 1000 acres total.

Comment

Man you don't see may free range B/C deer but thats one there! Wow! Good Luck!!

Comment

WW

Megatron is a beast!!!

Hope you get him

Comment

Good GAWD!! What a frame...I wouldn't sleep until I ground checked him if he was on my land!

Good luck sir...you have your target!!!

Comment

I'd say he's 8.5 and pushing 180". He has an absolute enormous frame and I come up with 67" up with a 110" frame. He's a beast and I hope to see you posing with him with a broadhead hole through his rib cage. I'd find you someone that has good dogs and get an arrow in that bad boy and have the dogs on stand-by. Size L

Comment

200?

Comment

Originally posted by Hornfan View Post
                          200?
                          Looks close to me! Incredible deer!

Comment

200?
                            I wouldn't say it's out of the question. What a stud.

Comment

200?

Going off the size of previous sheds and knowing our deer body to antler size proportions I am thinking he will be between 190-196..

His trail camera pictures this year absolutely dwarf the 170 9 point I killed in 13, that is comparing velvet to velvet pictures .

Comment

Originally posted by q-all View Post
                                Going off the size of previous sheds and knowing our deer body to antler size proportions I am thinking he will be between 190-196..

His trail camera pictures this year absolutely dwarf the 170 9 point I killed in 13, that is comparing velvet to velvet pictures .
                                Either way that is a great looking trophy ... Good luck to yall.

Comment

Working...
                                X