mud nationals...who went?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mud nationals...who went?

I've never been but want to go at least once just to see all the craziness and wild rides. My aunt lives close by and has been the last couple of years to people watch as much as anything. How was it this year? Bad muddy??? Let's see some pics or videos. These lifted Machines and what they will go through is pretty impressive to me.

I've been a couple of times just to watch but haven't been in a few years. By the looks of all the machines that came through on Sunday there was plenty of mud this year.

Comment

[ATTACH]703928[/ATTACH][ATTACH]703929[/ATTACH][ATTACH]703930[/ATTACH][ATTACH]703931[/ATTACH][ATTACH]703932[/ATTACH][ATTACH]703933[/ATTACH][ATTACH]703934[/ATTACH][ATTACH]703935[/ATTACH]

Comment

Sorry for the double pics tapatalk does it every time! 9th year in a row to go. It was very muddy and flooded pretty good! As always we made the best of it and had an awesome time can't wait for next year

Comment

Only one person?

Comment

I think everybody in the world went. I met ALL OF THEM yesterday ! The only interest I have in it is the gazillion bucks it makes its organizer.

Comment

I went.....Deep water limited the riding. This is my second year they did a better job managing the flow of traffic this year. Made it through without breaking anything so all in all it was a good time.

Comment

rednecks with paychecks!

Comment

I went about 6-7 years ago. Crowd was so bad that you couldn't ride more than about 50 foot before you had to stop again..I did see lots of boobies and thongs though...and I drank alooot of beer. Did I mention tearing up my four wheeler?

Comment

The last time I went we mostly rode from about 3 am till about noon and was able to miss most of the traffic. Here is one of the only pictures I have of me and my ATV on tat trip;

Comment

Live about a mile from it. Sounds like everyone had a good time

Comment

Working...
                      X