No announcement yet.

My New Kimble County GetAway Project...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool... I have not seen any huge whitetail yet but I'm sure there are some nice bucks around.. I have seen a couple good size axis in the area and hear them all around me calling... I'm sure all the work we have been doing has the old and smart ones keeping their distance...

Comment

That's cool!! Drive through London every time I go to the lease. Seen several axis in that area. Congrats!!!

Comment

Thankyou

Comment

Very cool. We have a small place off kc312 and some in London.

Comment

You sir, are making it happen. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by buckerup View Post
              You sir, are making it happen. Keep up the good work.
              Thank you Kind Sir... Been busy at work so have not had time to get down to the place and finish up getting my electricity and water lines ran for my travel trailer.... Reallly no fun either being that my buddy called me yesterday and said the Lady's ( Female Bass) are Biting on the llano...

Comment

Awesome thread. Happy for yA.

Comment

Great story - an opportunistic purchase that required a lot of hard work but now a beautiful place that you're family can enjoy - hope it brings many yrs of memories for you.

Comment

Very nice. One of these days Lord willingly I hope to do the same

Comment

Got to Head to Junction for the weekend..... Nothing like the Hillcountry in the spring.... .

Burned the pit down again.....

And got to do some fishing.....

Weather was nice ... Got some more dead cedars cleared ..... Electrical , new pressure tank on the well , new water lines , and rv pad getting done I. The next week or 2.... Coming along nicely

Comment

Congratulations! You did good in getting that junk out of there, kudos for that!

Nice place you have there and I know you'll enjoy it for many years to come.

Nice bass too.

Comment

Was able to get down and do some more work to the place and see the progress the dozer made....

Kayak storage van worked out well

Comment

Man, this is cool! I really enjoy reading about these types of project properties! So, how many feeders do you have, etc. I'd try to catch some rain water into a tank for the critters. Keep up with the pics!

Comment

Good work

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Working...
                                X