Dallas Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by youngbuck1 View Post
    Has to be one of the most frustrating games I’ve ever watched.
    It’s a rerun..

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat00 View Post
      Cowboys will loose is they keep playijg yhe way they are
      Too early, have a water bro

Comment

Originally posted by 12ring View Post
        Hard to believe it's only a 16 pt game...
        FIFY

Comment

How does the coaching staff let this team be so undisciplined week after week…..it’s nauseating!! The penalties are insane!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
            It’s a rerun..
            Literally I wonder if there is a more frustrating franchise. Ima be a bengals fan - joe burrow is the man!

Comment

Dallas Cowboys

Well the good news is … Dak is going to learn from this and get better and they are going to work harder and they are going to step up to the challenge and they are going to go back to the drawing board … and he’s ready to go to war with any of his teammates. Anybody… anytime and whatever else his silver tongued salesman *** cliches us to death with. ….

Dude literally cliched himself into a $40 mill per year contract via his silver tongue disguised as a leader.

Comment

Laughable at best.

Comment

Not looking good, but go Cowboys!

Comment

I don't even know why we are surprised. This is what Cowboy does every year for last 25 years. There is no telling what cowboy team will show up week to week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Well the good news is … Dak is going to learn from this and get better and they are going to work harder and they are going to step up to the challenge and they are going to go back to the drawing board … and he’s ready to go to war with any of his teammates. Anybody… anytime and whatever else his silver tongued salesman *** cliches us to death with. ….
                      I get so tired of all that **** he says.

Comment

Dude literally cliched himself into a $40 mill per year contract via his silver tongue disguised as a leader.

100%

Comment

And I’m done with Connor Williams. Time to demote him to backup or release him and go shopping

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                            Not looking good, but go Cowboys!
                            I'm with ya Mark!

Comment

Preach Smart!

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                                I get so tired of all that **** he says.

Same. It’s like his lips start moving even before the reporter finishes with the questions …because he has it memorized and is ready to sell sell sell his “wares”

Comment

Working...
                                X