• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one does it like Pee Wee!

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
      So my normal weekend?
      Sounds like you will fit right in. Go far it.

Comment

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
        I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

We have been several times and it’s a blast. You can kick back and watch the show or choose to be part of it. There are also numerous racing events you can watch throughout the weekend. I’m not sure why everyone is so judgmental. Especially those who have never been.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrex750 View Post
            I havent been to that one, but have been to a bunch of the other events. If u haven't went to one, then u dont know what your talking about. Alot of them bikes cost more then the truck u drive. Yes there are alot of idiots that go, but for the most part its a blast to watch people tear their **** up. I guess alot of yall think a good time is sitting in church on a sunday listening to all the hypocrites, then they go home and dont pratice what they preach. But i guess to each his own. To the op, go and see for yourself, more then likely u will have a good time.

I’ve been to a ton of them and yes, I would rather sit in church on Sunday mornings now. The trashy dumb…and I mean Dumb asses out number the rest at those events. Zero common sense mixed with alcohol is a disaster waiting to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrex750 View Post
              I havent been to that one, but have been to a bunch of the other events. If u haven't went to one, then u dont know what your talking about. Alot of them bikes cost more then the truck u drive. Yes there are alot of idiots that go, but for the most part its a blast to watch people tear their **** up. I guess alot of yall think a good time is sitting in church on a sunday listening to all the hypocrites, then they go home and dont pratice what they preach. But i guess to each his own. To the op, go and see for yourself, more then likely u will have a good time.
              Much rather be in church. But then I don't go to church to judge others. I go to build my relationship with Jesus. Everyone else can do as they choose. If I was going to church to just watch others "do it right", I probably wouldn't care for it either.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                You mean Rtards with credit cards?

Best and most accurate! Thread can be closed now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X