No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta have some faith in this team. Boys are 13-4 ATS. To me that means they got about a 76% chance of winning by 4 or more pts.

D line gets after gimpy thumb.
    We will be +2 on turnovers.
    Dak uses his feet more than any game this year.
    Dak passes for 2 tds rushes for another
    Zeke or coery get one on the ground.
    Zorro 1/2 on fg's.

31-20 Dallas.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Dallas will win. They are pumped and should come out hot…Dallas by 14

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntingw View Post
        Dallas…I say 12 penalties-at least one holding call that will nullify a big cowboy gain, couple big PIs, unnecessary roughness killer. Also 2 missed field goals, less than 50yds rushing total, dak 33-55 for 228yds and 1td and 2ints. Red#19 will have 150 all purpose yards and 2 tds. Niners win 27-22.
        Your FIRED!!

Comment

Cowboys win by 4 in spite of G. Zeurlein stinking up the joint.

Comment

Dallas by 7

Comment

Report: Cowboys could replace Mike McCarthy with Kellen Moore if team disappoints in playoffs? guess we will know this time tomorrow?

Comment

F the 49ers.

LFG Cowboys.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                  Report: Cowboys could replace Mike McCarthy with Kellen Moore if team disappoints in playoffs? guess we will know this time tomorrow?

Click bait!!

Comment

1 & dun That's our cow boz o

Comment

Team that wins the turn over battle will win the game!

Go Boys Go!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntingw View Post
                        Dallas…I say 12 penalties-at least one holding call that will nullify a big cowboy gain, couple big PIs, unnecessary roughness killer. Also 2 missed field goals, less than 50yds rushing total, dak 33-55 for 228yds and 1td and 2ints. Red#19 will have 150 all purpose yards and 2 tds. Niners win 27-22.
                        They have been sloppy, even in some wins. Can they right their ways?

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
                        Dallas will win. They are pumped and should come out hot…Dallas by 14
                        And SanFran is NOT pumped? I just think they're a "tougher" team not so much talented.

I'm afraid it'S gonna be 17-3 before Dallas even wakes up.
                        And all you other homers; I do hope they win and they are about the only team I watch NFL for.
                        I just got no faith but do hope I have to eat these words and get proven WRONG!

Comment

I'm excited that the team is competitive again. Win or lose tomorrow they have had a great year.
                          It should be a close game.
                          Close games are usually not won.
                          They are lost by a few mistakes. Maybe even one mistake.

That is the fine line between W's and L's.

Go Cowboys!

Comment

Man watching the Bills and Josh Allen play tonight is a real eye opener. Kind of takes me down a notch on any excitement I had for the Cowboys. I'm still pulling for them though! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                              Man watching the Bills and Josh Allen play tonight is a real eye opener. Kind of takes me down a notch on any excitement I had for the Cowboys. I'm still pulling for them though! LOL
                              The Bills were whippin and a spurrin tonight.
                              First time I have seen them play. They were way good tonight!

Comment

Dallas Cowboys

The Bills have stumbled around off and on this season like the Cowboys. Hopefully the Cowboys turn it up like the Bills did today for the playoffs.
                                Last edited by Smart; 01-15-2022, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X