New OSHA Mandate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    It absolutely does matter hence me holding back my opinion.

If anyone chooses the comfort of more money then they are the problem. No one is going hungry in America. These days are easier than ever before.

I'm sure there are a few legit reasons. The government does have power over people who may 100% need certain things.
    You are assuming if a guy chooses one way or the other, that he is only doing it for money?

Maybe they have a child with ongoing medical problems. Maybe they are caring for a sick spouse.

Does everyone needs to qualify their reasons through you?

Comment

Yes sir you are correct thank you

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
        I would say everyone is in the same situation.
        Were all in a sinking boat.
        Either we all start bailing water as a whole, or were all going to sink as a whole.
        It's everymans choice for sure, but if you decide bailing water isn't for you, then you have become part of the problem.
        Maybe he is choosing to take his chances on his own, swimming to shore before ya'll paddle the boat so far out to sea that everyone is done for.

Saying a person is "part of the problem" when you don't even know anything about him, is ridiculous.

Who's problem?

I don't know him from Adam, but pray the only problem he has is worrying about this mandate.

Comment

Supposedly the Supreme Court finally shot the shot mandate down.

Comment

Supreme Court halts COVID-19 vaccine rule for US businesses

The Supreme Court has stopped a major push by the Biden administration to boost the nation's COVID-19 vaccination rate, a requirement that employees at large businesses get a vaccine or test regularly and wear a mask on the job. At the same time, the court is allowing the administration to proceed with a vaccine mandate for most health care workers in the U.S. The court’s orders Thursday came during a spike in coronavirus cases caused by the omicron variant. The court's conservative majority concluded the administration overstepped its authority by seeking to impose the Occupational Safety and Health Administration's vaccine-or-test rule on U.S. businesses with at least 100 employees.

The Supreme Court has stopped the Biden administration from enforcing a requirement that employees at large businesses be vaccinated against COVID-19 or undergo weekly testing and wear a mask on the job.

At the same time, the court is allowing the administration to proceed with a vaccine mandate for most health care workers in the U.S.

Comment

Make sure you read the actual opinion as most news outlets will try to put their own spin on it.....big win for sure.

Comment

It was shot down 6 to 3

Comment

Praise God!

Comment

Originally posted by louieagarcia View Post
                    Make sure you read the actual opinion as most news outlets will try to put their own spin on it.....big win for sure.

https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinion...1a244_hgci.pdf
                    Not for healthcare workers though. There is a two part ruling from what I understand.

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                      Not for healthcare workers though. There is a two part ruling from what I understand.
                      That is disappointing and makes zero sense for the healthcare workers. They fired the unvaccinated and so now the remaining staff though vaccinated and infected with C19 are still working. What kinda science is this?

Comment

Originally posted by louieagarcia View Post

https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinion...1a244_hgci.pdf
                        Wow if the dems get their way and pack the court we are screwed... sounds like they are leaving the door open for a work around..

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                          You are assuming if a guy chooses one way or the other, that he is only doing it for money?

Maybe they have a child with ongoing medical problems. Maybe they are caring for a sick spouse.

Does everyone needs to qualify their reasons through you?
                          Standing ovation!👍

Comment

I guess it’s not nazi Germany after all and rights as Americans are still here for now

Comment

Originally posted by BLee15 View Post
                              I guess it’s not nazi Germany after all and rights as Americans are still here for now
                              For some Americans anyway. Healthcare workers are being ruled under the regime.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

My wifes an RN for over 14 years. She will be retiring before getting the jab. BS

Comment

Working...
                                X