$accel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question
    Sent ACCEL from Coinbase wallet to MetaMask wallet and it’s not showing up on MM.
    Shows it to be successful transfer on CB. Address was copied and confirmed on MM..
    wondering what the delay is

Comment

Originally posted by knapper View Post
      Question
      Sent ACCEL from Coinbase wallet to MetaMask wallet and it’s not showing up on MM.
      Shows it to be successful transfer on CB. Address was copied and confirmed on MM..
      At the bottom of your MM page it says Add Token. Click on that then go over to Custom Token. Copy the Accel Address and past it in the top line. Click on the second bar down and it will automatically pop up Accel. Scroll to bottom and Add. Then go back to your home page and it will show your Accel token amount you hold.

Comment

Jason, really appreciate all the help you gave my wife in getting started with this.

She's a little OCD. [emoji23]

Comment

Question
          Be careful transferring between wallets. You are hit with the token tax on wallet transfers. 10%

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            Jason, really appreciate all the help you gave my wife in getting started with this.

She's a little OCD. [emoji23]
            She got in at a good entry IMO! Told her to call me if she has any questions.

Comment

Everyone buy a Ledger nano S, takes the fee's out, plus there are ways to manipulate the the way you transfer to wallet to wallet, but the Nano S Ledger takes all that out....plenty of videos to show you how, do not follow anything mainstream when it comes to crypto, albeit coins or followers...all off the Grid

Comment

90 BNB slap. You don’t throw $40K into something, without knowing something.

Comment

Anyone having trouble buying/swap ETH to GL with uniswap ?
                  Confirm and it kicks it back out.. maybe I got a setting wrong

Comment

Interesting. Let me go try

Comment

Slippage set 10%?

Comment

Anyone having trouble buying/swap ETH to GL with uniswap ?
                        Confirm and it kicks it back out.. maybe I got a setting wrong
                        7.77% tax

Make sure slippage is set to 10% or so.

Comment

ABPS new ATH

Comment

Good stuff.
                            Price tracking on coinbase and crypto.com

Comment

Still time to buy

Comment

Where's the pictures of your lambos? Or screenshots of current profits?

Also, has anyone figured out why buying these is still so freaking complicated? A year or two ago I just figured it was because things were getting figured out but that's obviously not the case.
                                So why do they make it so hard?

Comment

Working...
                                X