Taxpayers money is going for restitution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taxpayers money is going for restitution

Government is fixing one mistake with another. Why the heck are they not forcing them to return the stimulus money vs. paying restitution. Stupid. I need to quit watching/reading the news.

The federal government is suing convicted murderers and sex traffickers who received COVID-19 stimulus checks under the American Rescue Plan, which was signed by President Biden last March.

Originally posted by chrisgunguy View Post
    Government is fixing one mistake with another. Why the heck are they not forcing them to return the stimulus money vs. paying restitution. Stupid. I need to quit watching/reading the news.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/con...covid-stimulus

Best thing I've done this year is quit watching the news except the 2nd local station in BCS. I have a bookmark for Newsmax that I will check every few days to make sure we aren't at war. I'm a happier guy as a result.

Comment

Get rid of social media too. Did that 3 years ago and am MUCH happier!! Relatives and friends that I want to hear from I call or text. If they start talking about drama going on, I change the subject……. or suddenly get a bad connection.

Comment

so disheartening to hear of the continued foolishness of our country's leadership

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
          Get rid of social media too. Did that 3 years ago and am MUCH happier!! Relatives and friends that I want to hear from I call or text. If they start talking about drama going on, I change the subject……. or suddenly get a bad connection.
          Are you sure you got rid of social media?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
            Best thing I've done this year is quit watching the news except the 2nd local station in BCS. I have a bookmark for Newsmax that I will check every few days to make sure we aren't at war. I'm a happier guy as a result.
            I retired and do the same. Only thing I worry or stress about is the weather and how if affects the activity of the day.

Go Brandon!

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
              Are you sure you got rid of social media?
              Pahahaha I knew it wouldn't take long

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                Pahahaha I knew it wouldn't take long

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                What are you talking about l?

Comment

Working...
                X