Boone and Crockett Fair Chase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boone and Crockett Fair Chase

Boone and Crockett Says the Use of Smart Riflescopes, GPS-Enabled Tech, and Trail Cams That Transmit Images In Real Time Isn’t Fair Chase.

Interesting, but in reality I doubt anyone cares these days

Comment

A line has to be drawn someplace. They drew it there. Their record book their rules.

Comment

“I DoNt NeEd BoOnE anD CrOcKeTt To tELL mE WhAt a TrOphY iS”

Comment

How about Webster for spelling and grammar? ^Lol

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
            Interesting, but in reality I doubt anyone cares these days
            agreed

Comment

They are just trying to make a red line on what’s acceptable or not to book and animal

Some things, like a rangefinding riflescope, I don’t understand. I can use a 5000 yard rangefinder, range an animal, put it down and shoot it with my rifle and it’s ok but it’s not to have a range finder built i can’t say I get. I agree with cellular cameras, thermal scopes, etc. giving hunters a advantage that is something over and above what one would have with sporting equipment. A lot of states are following suit and banning the use of trail cams.

Comment

Couldn’t care less.

Comment

Personally don't have any issue with these guideline and I like the fact that they have drawn a line in the sand. For those that are focused on getting in "the books" they will adopt the guidelines and everyone else can do whatever they want.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    Couldn’t care less.
                    Agreed

Their rules, their book...won't have any effect on my life

Comment

What AC said. Even if I ever killed an animal that would book I wouldn’t enter it. I have two antelope (at least) and a couple whitetails that will make P&Y and they aren’t entered and won’t be.

Comment

Couldn’t care less.
                        Do you mean "could care less"? As in you do not care about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ungawa View Post

I meant exactly what I said. I can only explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you

I could not care less because there is absolutely no part of me that cares.

If I said I could care less that would imply there is some level of care in the first place.

Comment

I meant exactly what I said. I can only explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you

I could not care less because there is absolutely no part of me that cares.

If I said I could care less that would imply there is some level of care in the first place.
                            I agree with B&C about fair chase, but I try not to bash others that feel different. However, this post is 100% true.

Comment

Originally posted by Ungawa View Post
                              No, for if one could care less, that would mean they actually cared to begin with.

While I’m here, what AC said in his first post.

Comment

Working...
                              X