No announcement yet.

Dumb and dumber go into the woods…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few years ago, a co-workers daughter shot and killed her husband while hunting.

Comment

My Great Great Grandfather was killed while Turkey hunting in the area of the Addicks Reservoir in the 1870's. He was sitting in some bushes calling when another hunter saw movement and shot into the brush.

Comment

Once you send it you can never bring it back!
        That’s why one of the 10 commandments of gun safety is “always identify your target”

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
          Sad.

Was this in California?
          That's I really good bet but it was NY I think.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I asked because at the bottom of the page, it has a link that says (just above Cookie Settings):

"Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy"

But I wouldn't put it past a California Democratic paper to publish something that happened in Ontario, that sheds a negative light on our interest. They are also part of "USA Today news."
            Last edited by Texas Grown; 01-08-2022, 10:03 PM.

Comment

I struggle to understand how anyone can pull the trigger on a moving object they cannot identify, criminal negligence

Comment

Live in MN for 16 years and there go to saying was (If it's brown it's down) I use to say WHAT?

Comment

A friend of mine was sitting on a plane next to a guy, and their conversation turned to hunting. The guy said he was just coming back from deer hunting. When asked if he got one, he said he only got “one sound shot”. My buddy asked him what he meant by “sound shot “ and he said that he heard movement, so he shot that direction. That’s when the conversation ended.

Comment

Working...
                  X