Closed Thread
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2022, 09:09 PM   #3651
gekko man
Ten Point
 
gekko man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Hunt In: Erath County and Llano County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator View Post
Whomever needs a RB in the NFL next year.....
Very true! It’s about getting to the league!
gekko man is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-07-2022, 09:20 PM   #3652
drop dead fred
Pope & Young
 
drop dead fred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Willis
Hunt In: TX, Neb, Illinois, MEXICO
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
Kansas State has been pretty good since the mid to late 90s. They aren't scared. They'll show up.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I’d love to play kstate, I agree they’re a respectable team. Better than a lot of our OOC games


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
drop dead fred is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2022, 08:16 AM   #3653
Chase This!
Pope & Young
 
Chase This!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Off the shelf
Hunt In: Where ever I want
Default

Sorry. Been away a bit. Has Sark lost control of the QB room? Hope he doesn’t go full Sumlin.
Chase This! is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2022, 08:19 AM   #3654
Chase This!
Pope & Young
 
Chase This!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Off the shelf
Hunt In: Where ever I want
Default

It doesn’t feel like it’s already been 10 years of Aggie running the state.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chase This! is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2022, 08:58 AM   #3655
solocam_aggie
Pope & Young
 
solocam_aggie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Bastrop
Hunt In: Bastrop
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase This! View Post
Sorry. Been away a bit. Has Sark lost control of the QB room? Hope he doesn’t go full Sumlin.

Hilarious. I still can’t get over how bad he fumbled that situation.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
solocam_aggie is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2022, 08:59 AM   #3656
oktx
Pope & Young
 
oktx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Wise County
Hunt In: Wise County
Default

What did Sark do?
oktx is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2022, 08:59 AM   #3657
ByronB
Pope & Young
 
ByronB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Clear Lake
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
Free agency has begun.


Time is ticking for all of us to eventually walk away from giving enough **** to even discuss.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I am of this mindset. I stopped watching NFL and NBA years ago. MLB....stopped watching two years ago. If I begin feeling the same way about College Football then I ( we...My Family ) can easily find other things to do with that Family time on Saturdays. Hoping College Baseball does not flame out. That one would be rough.
ByronB is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2022, 09:27 AM   #3658
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oktx View Post
What did Sark do?
Went 5-7 and still resides in their brain.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2022, 09:37 AM   #3659
RLB
Pope & Young
 
RLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spring Branch / Bulverde, Texas
Hunt In: Comal County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase This! View Post
It doesn’t feel like it’s already been 10 years of Aggie running the state.

Yeah, but but but let’s go back and look at the pre-WWI & pre-WWII numbers!!
RLB is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2022, 10:13 AM   #3660
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLB View Post
Yeah, but but but let’s go back and look at the pre-WWI & pre-WWII numbers!!
Nah. Just the decade before that.

All 4 of our championships are post WW2. Your 1 isn't.

Doh.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2022, 11:28 AM   #3661
lovemylegacy
Pope & Young
 
lovemylegacy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Buna, Tx
Hunt In: SETx,La,Il,Ks,Mo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
Kansas State has been pretty good since the mid to late 90s. They aren't scared. They'll show up.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Big 12 good isnt close to SEC good, not by a long shot. KState hasnt been good since Darren Sproules run all over ut and that was a long time back.

I would like to see it happen, just for grins
lovemylegacy is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2022, 12:02 PM   #3662
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemylegacy View Post
Big 12 good isnt close to SEC good, not by a long shot. KState hasnt been good since Darren Sproules run all over ut and that was a long time back.



I would like to see it happen, just for grins


Bless your heart.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2022, 12:03 PM   #3663
RLB
Pope & Young
 
RLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spring Branch / Bulverde, Texas
Hunt In: Comal County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
Nah. Just the decade before that.

All 4 of our championships are post WW2. Your 1 isn't.

Doh.
Talk about “Rent Free”. Nobody said a word about Championships, we’re talking about wins in the last 10 years.

Your reply was predictable.
RLB is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2022, 12:20 PM   #3664
Dale Moser
Pope & Young
 
Dale Moser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wise Cty
Hunt In: Young Cty
Default 2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post


Bless your heart.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Same guy who said Joe Burrow should just “go undrafted so he could pick what team he played for”.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Dale Moser; 01-08-2022 at 12:24 PM.
Dale Moser is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2022, 12:56 PM   #3665
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLB View Post
Talk about “Rent Free”. Nobody said a word about Championships, we’re talking about wins in the last 10 years.



Your reply was predictable.
Not how rent free works.

You mentioned the WWs. I touched on both topics.

Bless your heart.

Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 01-08-2022 at 12:59 PM.
Burntorange Bowhunter is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2022, 01:48 PM   #3666
lovemylegacy
Pope & Young
 
lovemylegacy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Buna, Tx
Hunt In: SETx,La,Il,Ks,Mo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post


Bless your heart.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I knew you would like that
lovemylegacy is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2022, 02:11 PM   #3667
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NRH
Default 2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Sark adds a DB at the All American. Nice addition to the class. He signed back in December.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by Chad C; 01-08-2022 at 02:26 PM.
Chad C is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2022, 02:52 PM   #3668
lovemylegacy
Pope & Young
 
lovemylegacy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Buna, Tx
Hunt In: SETx,La,Il,Ks,Mo
Default

Sark will do a good job getting ut back in the mix, IF, he is given the time.
lovemylegacy is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2022, 02:59 PM   #3669
RLB
Pope & Young
 
RLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spring Branch / Bulverde, Texas
Hunt In: Comal County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemylegacy View Post
STRONG will do a good job getting ut back in the mix, IF, he is given the time.
HERMAN will do a good job getting ut back in the mix, IF, he is given the time.
SARK will do a good job getting ut back in the mix, IF, he is given the time.
Seems to be a pattern.
RLB is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2022, 03:03 PM   #3670
RLB
Pope & Young
 
RLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spring Branch / Bulverde, Texas
Hunt In: Comal County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
Not how rent free works.

You mentioned the WWs. I touched on both topics.

Bless your heart.

Lol.
No, bless your heart. Texas wasn’t even mentioned, yet you insecurely throw in your we won this and we won that.

I don’t think you get it.
RLB is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2022, 03:04 PM   #3671
lovemylegacy
Pope & Young
 
lovemylegacy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Buna, Tx
Hunt In: SETx,La,Il,Ks,Mo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLB View Post
Seems to be a pattern.
Time. Something that usually isnt afforded at ut. Mack had on flat season and out the door he went.

Other than Herman, ut hired some good coaches….Herman was a clone of Orgeron, just a different tone of voice
lovemylegacy is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2022, 03:05 PM   #3672
LukeDuke
Ten Point
 
LukeDuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Denton County
Hunt In: Texas, Kansas, Louisiana
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemylegacy View Post
Sark will do a good job getting ut back in the mix, IF, he is given the time.
The horns should excel at bringing in top talent in the new NIL world.

I'm betting they give Sark another year...maybe 2 before they present Urban Meyer with a blank check.

I personally don't think Sark has what it takes - but Urban Meyer **** well does.
LukeDuke is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2022, 03:07 PM   #3673
lovemylegacy
Pope & Young
 
lovemylegacy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Buna, Tx
Hunt In: SETx,La,Il,Ks,Mo
Default

Bob going all”Southern” on us with the “Bless your heart” stuff. Ha
lovemylegacy is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2022, 03:16 PM   #3674
drop dead fred
Pope & Young
 
drop dead fred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Willis
Hunt In: TX, Neb, Illinois, MEXICO
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLB View Post
Seems to be a pattern.

Couldn’t same be said in Aggie land?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
drop dead fred is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2022, 03:25 PM   #3675
Bayouboy
Pope & Young
 
Bayouboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: League City
Hunt In: East Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeDuke View Post
The horns should excel at bringing in top talent in the new NIL world.

I'm betting they give Sark another year...maybe 2 before they present Urban Meyer with a blank check.

I personally don't think Sark has what it takes - but Urban Meyer **** well does.
Urban is done.
Bayouboy is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2022, 03:28 PM   #3676
Dale Moser
Pope & Young
 
Dale Moser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wise Cty
Hunt In: Young Cty
Default 2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drop dead fred View Post
Couldn’t same be said in Aggie land?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah….


It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….


I guess you could call that a pattern…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dale Moser is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2022, 03:34 PM   #3677
LukeDuke
Ten Point
 
LukeDuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Denton County
Hunt In: Texas, Kansas, Louisiana
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayouboy View Post
Urban is done.
I wouldn't bet on it - he said that before.

I don't think his ego let's him go out that way.
LukeDuke is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2022, 04:37 PM   #3678
Brock Middlebrook
Pope & Young
 
Brock Middlebrook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: McKinney, TX
Default

Bama 38
Georgia 17




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brock Middlebrook is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2022, 04:39 PM   #3679
MBV77
Ten Point
 
MBV77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Whitesboro, TX.
Hunt In: Clay County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLB View Post
No, bless your heart. Texas wasn’t even mentioned, yet you insecurely throw in your we won this and we won that.

I don’t think you get it.

Rent free is just a term that is used on here that nobody knows what it means. Mention another team and it’s rent free.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MBV77 is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2022, 04:55 PM   #3680
tamu_bspeck
Ten Point
 
tamu_bspeck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Bullard, TX
Hunt In: Callahan County
Default

Hadn't even viewed a CFB thread on here in years but I sure am glad to see the burnt orange contingency is still alive and well lol. I'm already looking forward to spring ball and anxiously awaiting the new look SEC down the road a ways.
tamu_bspeck is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2022, 04:57 PM   #3681
waterdog
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Jim Harbaugh reportedly told recruit he’ll “entertain” NFL opportunities.
waterdog is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2022, 05:28 PM   #3682
Cajun Blake
Associate Sponsor
 
Cajun Blake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: SW Louisiana
Hunt In: public & pvt land
Default

lots of tannerite used to blow-up this beaver dam

Cajun Blake is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2022, 05:44 PM   #3683
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Management buck down. Grandson drilled him.

Pics won't post.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2022, 05:46 PM   #3684
Sharecropper
Ten Point
 
Sharecropper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Wood County
Hunt In: Backyard
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Moser View Post
Yeah….


It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….
It ain’t like it used to be….


I guess you could call that a pattern…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Get used to it . . Not going away anytime soon . . Now work on "building something special" . . lol
Sharecropper is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2022, 05:56 PM   #3685
Pin Oak DXT
Pope & Young
 
Pin Oak DXT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Hunt In: Wharton County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
Management buck down. Grandson drilled him.

Pics won't post.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Congrats Bob!
Pin Oak DXT is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2022, 05:59 PM   #3686
Dale Moser
Pope & Young
 
Dale Moser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wise Cty
Hunt In: Young Cty
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharecropper View Post
Get used to it . . Not going away anytime soon . . Now work on "building something special" . . lol

Nope, exactly like it’s always been.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dale Moser is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2022, 06:20 PM   #3687
tamu_bspeck
Ten Point
 
tamu_bspeck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Bullard, TX
Hunt In: Callahan County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharecropper View Post
Get used to it . . Not going away anytime soon . . Now work on "building something special" . . lol
You'll learn that horns, especially those on here, are masters at finding any way to boost their egos. A&M could win 3 straight NCs and horns will claim they paved the way or it wouldn't have been possible. I'm just glad we soon will be able to settle it on the field so Kansas doesn't get to keep all the fun to themselves. And before BoB gets all bent outta shape, I just had to ruffle some feathers after a long hiatus. Exciting times ahead for both programs
tamu_bspeck is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2022, 06:22 PM   #3688
18ncs
Pope & Young
 
18ncs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Hunt In: Fayette Co., Greene Co.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
Congrats Bob!
Alright BoB! Congratulations to y’all. Waiting on the pics!
18ncs is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2022, 06:23 PM   #3689
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
Management buck down. Grandson drilled him.

Pics won't post.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Yessir!
eradicator is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2022, 06:23 PM   #3690
tamu_bspeck
Ten Point
 
tamu_bspeck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Bullard, TX
Hunt In: Callahan County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Moser View Post
Nope, exactly like it’s always been.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As long as it stays the way it's been for the last decade, I don't think you'll hear any complaints from the maroon crowd
tamu_bspeck is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2022, 06:26 PM   #3691
bloodtrailer28
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Oatmeal, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamu_bspeck View Post
As long as it stays the way it's been for the last decade, I don't think you'll hear any complaints from the maroon crowd
Nope yall are perfectly happy and content with being mediocre
bloodtrailer28 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2022, 06:42 PM   #3692
Bama
Ten Point
 
Bama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rowlett
Hunt In: Stovallcustomknives facebook
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18ncs View Post
Hey BAMA, the team got finished with practice this morning and is in the air headed to Indy. Nice to have a team still playing.

ROLL TIDE ROLL
Roll Tide!!
Bama is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2022, 06:43 PM   #3693
tamu_bspeck
Ten Point
 
tamu_bspeck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Bullard, TX
Hunt In: Callahan County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
Nope yall are perfectly happy and content with being mediocre
The investments being made in College Station hardly point to being satisfied with being mediocre. Yes, we followed up a top 5 finish with a mediocre year behind a less than mediocre backup QB. Could've been much worse like, say, 5-7? The horns seem to be investing in change as well but time will tell if Sark can be the X factor. I was actually more worried about Herman than I am Sark but if he's given adequate time, you never know what could happen. As far as A&M being mediocre going forward, I'm very ok with putting some money on A&M winning a NC in the next 3 years, or even 2 years if the odds are right. I sure hope yall are working on your next round of rebuttals for once that becomes reality. I'm not sure I'd enjoy success nearly as much if there wasn't a longhorn there to try and diminish it lol.
tamu_bspeck is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2022, 06:46 PM   #3694
wtx223
Ten Point
 
wtx223's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: TX
Hunt In: TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
Nope yall are perfectly happy and content with being mediocre
But they beat Bama. That cancels the four losses and quitting on the bowl game.
wtx223 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2022, 06:55 PM   #3695
tamu_bspeck
Ten Point
 
tamu_bspeck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Bullard, TX
Hunt In: Callahan County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtx223 View Post
But they beat Bama. That cancels the four losses and quitting on the bowl game.
Better to have quit a bowl game than to have not been invited to one lmao. 4 losses will be a dream come true for the horns in the SEC West, WITH their starting QB. Our depth at QB and CB was exposed through injury but we have reinforcements coming. Sure is nice to have starting QBs for other programs wanting to transfer in as opposed to being a program that is watching theirs run away at warp speed??
tamu_bspeck is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2022, 06:58 PM   #3696
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NRH
Default

Lol, dude resurrected to preach.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Chad C is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2022, 07:11 PM   #3697
tamu_bspeck
Ten Point
 
tamu_bspeck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Bullard, TX
Hunt In: Callahan County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
Lol, dude resurrected to preach.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I actually stopped by to post on the Crappie thread and couldn't help myself when I saw the CFB post on the main page lol. Had to get into a little back n forth for old times sake and the plethora of horn homers didn't disappoint as I see you are all still on your same old high horses. Neither a decades worth of cellar dwelling the big xii, nor 5-7 seasons, can keep u fellas down!

On a real note, though, I legitimately lol'd when I saw BoBs avatar and its good to see you fellas with the same energy you had when I went on hiatus. Best wishes to you guys and good luck on those 5 core values or that gas leak, no brake pad thing yall got going on over there. Hard to keep up with which motto yall are putting on grown men fan jerseys nowadays
tamu_bspeck is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2022, 07:29 PM   #3698
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamu_bspeck View Post
I actually stopped by to post on the Crappie thread and couldn't help myself when I saw the CFB post on the main page lol. Had to get into a little back n forth for old times sake and the plethora of horn homers didn't disappoint as I see you are all still on your same old high horses. Neither a decades worth of cellar dwelling the big xii, nor 5-7 seasons, can keep u fellas down!



On a real note, though, I legitimately lol'd when I saw BoBs avatar and its good to see you fellas with the same energy you had when I went on hiatus. Best wishes to you guys and good luck on those 5 core values or that gas leak, no brake pad thing yall got going on over there. Hard to keep up with which motto yall are putting on grown men fan jerseys nowadays
I like comedy and can admit when my old team sucks.

Now, for my new team.....

Rock Chalk baby.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2022, 07:32 PM   #3699
.243 WSSM
Ten Point
 
.243 WSSM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Metromess, TX
Hunt In: Fannin Co
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamu_bspeck View Post
I actually stopped by to post on the Crappie thread and couldn't help myself when I saw the CFB post on the main page lol. Had to get into a little back n forth for old times sake and the plethora of horn homers didn't disappoint as I see you are all still on your same old high horses. Neither a decades worth of cellar dwelling the big xii, nor 5-7 seasons, can keep u fellas down!

On a real note, though, I legitimately lol'd when I saw BoBs avatar and its good to see you fellas with the same energy you had when I went on hiatus. Best wishes to you guys and good luck on those 5 core values or that gas leak, no brake pad thing yall got going on over there. Hard to keep up with which motto yall are putting on grown men fan jerseys nowadays
Lol, you should show up when your striped overall honks control the talk and carry the season with a corps of what ifs, shouldas wouldas and couldas. Teams that dont win arent afraid to admit their failures and shortcomings. I have never seen so much smoke blowin by your honker team. Its laughable. It's time to put up or shut up this year. Running out of excuses
.243 WSSM is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2022, 07:37 PM   #3700
CoolHandLuke
Pope & Young
 
CoolHandLuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Texas
Hunt In: Del Rio
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by .243 WSSM View Post
Lol, you should show up when your striped overall honks control the talk and carry the season with a corps of what ifs, shouldas wouldas and couldas. Teams that dont win arent afraid to admit their failures and shortcomings. I have never seen so much smoke blowin by your honker team. Its laughable. It's time to put up or shut up this year. Running out of excuses

Stay classy!
CoolHandLuke is online now   Back To The Top
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com