Bankers hours deer processors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bankers hours deer processors

Klein in boerne banking hours, since when did a processor close on a weekend? And close @ 3pm
    It’s deer season! 3 months of a year
    Yeah they got a shed to unload when closed, but what if you kill a red stag or nilgai, or something else heavy and don’t have anyone else to help ?
    I forgot why we quit using them , remember now !
    Attached Files

Sounds like they want to own a business, without owning a business.

They must be liberals and sleep until 8:30 am

Comment

Lol have to leave themselves some time to hunt too!

Comment

General season ended Sunday. The processor I dropped off up in panhandle went to limited hours on Monday as I am sure many did. I can’t imagine staying open for nilgai or red stag in Boerne Texas would be big business.
        Now if you are bitching just to ***** well have at it.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
          Sounds like they want to own a business, without owning a business.

They must be liberals and sleep until 8:30 am
          , mine were 1/4ed up in a ice chest and didn’t want to leave it in a pile on the floor or leave the pelican there to pick up later,

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
            General season ended Sunday. The processor I dropped off up in panhandle went to limited hours on Monday as I am sure many did. I can’t imagine staying open for nilgai or red stag in Boerne Texas would be big business.
            Now if you are bitching just to ***** well have at it.
            Valid point for part of Texas
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
              Lol have to leave themselves some time to hunt too!

Nope, they are lazy liberals that cut down to 6 days a week coming off of the busiest 2 months of the year because they own a business without wanting to own a business…pretty sure they are in the 14% that approve of Biden’s performance

Comment

Hall's in Coleman, and Santa Anna Custom Processing were only open till noon on opening day.
                I ended up having to drive an hour to B&R in Early, TX

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
                  Valid point for part of Texas
                  Oh ..I thought you said Boerne not 200 miles south.

Comment

You have to remember it’s not just 3 months. From the start of bow season till the end of MLD. We work minimum 13 hour days, seven days a week and it gets tough. It’s not really worth the cost to be open outside general season but we do. I can’t blame the ones that shut it down after the last weekend. Labor is another big issue this year as well.

Comment

I know some processors that also have day jobs. They ain’t getting rich when it ain’t deer season.

Comment

We use them from time to time. Their prices are pretty good.

Comment

I wonder if with the current state of affairs they might be short staffed?

Comment

I’m a fan of Klein’s and will continue to use them regardless of their hours. The OP has previously expressed his dislike of them. Find another processor that will accommodate your needs better.

Comment

Originally posted by WTN View Post
                              I’m a fan of Klein’s and will continue to use them regardless of their hours. Find another processor that will accommodate your needs better.
                              Yep! Nailed it

Comment

Working...
                              X