X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warrington View Post
    Dealership$700

Locksmith $300
    Man, that is nuts! I lost one while in Florida last year, called my dealership in Texas and they overnighted me one--for free!

Comment

Locksmith will be heaper and they can program it for you to.

Comment

Okay, now for some great news. My wife helped me look for my keys and she found them! They were, of all places, in the......

Ignition. Man, what a dumbazz I am. Thank you for the great suggestions. Happy New Years

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
          Okay, now for some great news. My wife helped me look for my keys and she found them! They were, of all places, in the......

Ignition. Man, what a dumbazz I am. Thank you for the great suggestions. Happy New Years
          At least you didn't lock the door!

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post

If only it was April 1!

glad you found them

Comment

Fffttttttt !

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
                $$$$$$$$$$$
                I went to a place Called LIBERTY LOCK (i think was name ) near NASA...A few years ago 4/5y... Ty fixed me up on Ford key and programmed it for a little over 100bucks...when FORD Dealers wanted 300 to 400 bucks...And just drove up ...handed them the only key I had and they took it duplicated/programmed and said thanks ...took about and hour.. is that the norm I dont know but thats my experience ...

Comment

Lost my keys once for about 6 months. I got a call from Kroger's and said a lady was at their counter wondering who's keys these were. They tracked me down from the Kroger's discount tag. It was my buddy's wife who found the keys under his truck seat. She thought she had caught him messing around. It wont fix your problem but could give you hope.

Comment

Originally posted by mayhem View Post
                    take the corvette instead.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
                    lmao!!

Comment

Sounds like you have a good wife. Glad you found the keys

Comment

Working...
                      X