Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
      All I know is we all gonna die & I dang sure ain't gonna miss what life I have by worrying about it.
      Same here. And, I hate China. And, libtards. And, traitors.

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
        Sure thing bud...if you say so. How many folks on here talking about getting flu? How many folks you know die of the flu recently.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
        cause everyone is 'dying' with Covid instead? Why do these threads even get started? uggghhh.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
          What a **** Shame.. Live that long only to be murdered by a bunch of mad scientists!!!!

Prayers for a full recovery..
          There are far more horror stories of athletes, young people (healthy or not) from all over the world having heart issues, strokes etc versus people dying from covid (key word=from).

When will pro-vaccine people wake up?

My 16 yo niece has heart issues now. But maybe we just overlooked all these issues in the past LOL whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
            Are they sick or just testing positive?
            Not very sick by the numbers compared to 18 months ago. 1 in 20 hospitalized currently vs 1 in 5 dying 18 months ago.

Comment

This latest common cold should at least give most that haven't had covid....immunity to the wuhan. I'm a glass half full kinda guy

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                Yesterday, an ex-coworker told me his wife had a stroke four days after her Pfizer shot. She’s a sporty, 38 year old, 118 lbs with no known underlying anything’s.

Biological weapon and follow the money.
                I have a friend/co-worker that also got the shot a while back and was perfectly healthy, fit and strong as an ox. Nonsmoker and did not drink at all. 60 years old and had a stroke a few months after getting it. Draw your own conclusions. You can`t prove or disprove anything. Great news for a pharmaceutical company. They are bullet proof and getting filthy rich. Fauci too.

Comment

We went from a 3-4% positivity rate in test's to 20% positivity rate in 5 days. This is in Waco. No evidence hospitalizations from covid going up yet though.

Comment

Don't worry. There will be 2 more before November 2022, then maybe scuttlebutt about two, possibly three more until November 2024. Then it will fade away and be a seasonal shot just like the Flu.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                      I figure I’ll just surf this wave like I have the flu my entire life.
                      ^^^this
                      Surfs up bro!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
                        I'm my line of work there was never a dip from summer to winter of 2020. But currently we are seeing full on outbreaks among populations that are vaxed and boostered that we have not seem 8n almost 1yr and prior to vax.

This speaks volumes about their "vaccines"

And if you want to know why so many are dying from "covid" it is simply from not being TREATED before it gets out of hand.

Their are a handful of providers and facilities that will actually treat patients rather than sending them back home until they have to be hospitalized and then treating.

Oh and the fact they will try every way they can to blame covid for ANY death that occurs.

Comment

Think alot more folks out there would test positive, but symptoms just aren't that bad with this one so folks aren't getting tested. I'm thinking it will spike fast, and come back down pretty quick with it all occuring during the Holiday season.

Comment

There's definitely an increase in cases. Both symptoms and severity overall seem to be lower for most.

I also think people are testing a lot more, whether it's due to work, school, family gatherings, etc. It seems just about anyone with the sniffles or having even potential exposure is going in for a rapid test.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                              Definitely a 3rd wave. Hopefully this variant stays and isn’t replaced by another one in a few months, at it certainly appears to be much more mild.
                              Lol

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Most folks I know that have been vaccinated have gotten covid. Ill take my chances. Covid free, no shots and have not worn a mask.

Comment

Working...
                                X