Congrats!

Comment

Very nice!!

Comment

Congrats.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Very nice. Hope to get some property soon. Congrats on living the dream.

Comment

Hoping to start another 21-acre thread this season. Been seeing a few good bucks this summer and really hoping this is the season I find another buck I cannot resist chasing. Here are a few recent pics of bucks in the “backyard” and water trough. Going to setup a cellcam this next week on my hunting spot/feeder.
              Attached Files

Comment

I think that big 7 point would look good on your tail gate. But dang man there in your yard. Great looking place sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                  I think that big 7 point would look good on your tail gate. But dang man there in your yard. Great looking place sir.
                  Lol right! I have mixed feelings when they’re in the yard! But down at the hunting spot they’re fair game.

Comment

Originally posted by KingsX View Post
                    Lol right! I have mixed feelings when they’re in the yard! But down at the hunting spot they’re fair game.
                    Yea after reading all of your posts I knew that you weren’t hunting in your back yard. I’m glad you didn’t take offense to that cause it’s not what I was implying. That’s cool though having them come around like that. Good luck on finding you another good one Jeremy.

Comment

Yea after reading all of your posts I knew that you weren’t hunting in your back yard. I’m glad you didn’t take offense to that cause it’s not what I was implying. That’s cool though having them come around like that. Good luck on finding you another good one Jeremy.
                      Heck no I don’t take offense. Been on TBH awhile
                      I actually think it’s funny when you think about it. Plays with my emotions as a hunter when they simply hang out in your yard. Lol
                      That one buck with the g2 kicker on the water trough may get named Donut.
                      My neighbor has 30 acres and she feeds him old donuts from her business.

Comment

That 7 looks like an older buck and fully mature. But I’m not that good at aging deer from that area.

Comment

That 7 looks like an older buck and fully mature. But I’m not that good at aging deer from that area.
                          He’s mature for sure.

Had some of these jokers behind the house not long ago. I’m hoping they multiply and get older. Be cool to have a heard of them one day.

Click image for larger version

Name:	F1C1044A-78D8-4682-8FB4-0DCDC8DFC981.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.31 MB
ID:	24691705
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	B432CC20-5C0C-44F4-AF40-031D952A7CD5.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	24691706

Comment

Ain’t no shame in busting one off your porch. Your deer blind is just a bit nicer than everyone else…that’s what I tell myself at least lol

Comment

Nice set up. Love the view from the house blind. haha

Comment

Originally posted by LHPanther View Post
                                Ain’t no shame in busting one off your porch. Your deer blind is just a bit nicer than everyone else…that’s what I tell myself at least lol
                                Shooooot both of my boys first deer was from the kitchen window while we were stationed in Virginia. Exactly 1yr apart to the day and nearly the same hour.

Comment

Working...
                                X