Tuffhead broadheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuffhead broadheads

How many have tried them and what was your experience? Were you happy with the quality when they arrived?

Ttt

Comment

I haven’t shot them but I have shot something similar, the annihilator bh’s. They are some sweet heads!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They are a great head and they are a great company to do business with.Click image for larger version

Name:	451.JPG
Views:	17
Size:	129.3 KB
ID:	24661006

Click image for larger version

Name:	458 - Copy.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	186.7 KB
ID:	24661007

Comment

Good quality heads! The new line that they have released is more expensive, but made from much better steel. You won't be disappointed

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
            I haven’t shot them but I have shot something similar, the annihilator bh’s. They are some sweet heads!

I got my heads confused. Disregard previous statements, lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
              They are a great head and they are a great company to do business with.[ATTACH]1060481[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1060482[/ATTACH]
              I was thinking this when I ordered. But what I received in the mail was way less quality than I though especially for the price. The edges aren’t straight and you can even see some very small chips in the edges. Wasn’t sure if this is what others have experienced or not?

Comment

Dang sure is hard for a new relevant post to stay in sight with all of these old threads popping up.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxnoodler View Post
                  Dang sure is hard for a new relevant post to stay in sight with all of these old threads popping up.

Then You should of put it in the right area ( equipment ) page. Have mods move it.

Comment

Working...
                  X