Mathews 2019 bows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mathews 2019 bows

Did I miss the thread? Lol. Interesting new line up.cant say I’m overly impressed. Definitely nothing worth trading my halon 32 for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You missed it sir.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
      Did I miss the thread? Lol. Interesting new line up.cant say I’m overly impressed. Definitely nothing worth trading my halon 32 for.

I haven't shot it yet, but there are some definite innovations. You can significantly change the draw weight range by just changing out a cam module.
      I don't recall seeing that before. Now, if it is as quiet as the Triaxx, I'm sold.

Comment

The traverse looks pretty awesome to me! I’m definitely going to be shooting it soon!

Comment

Search *Matthews

Comment

I’ll be sticking with my Chill X but I’m sure they each shoot great.

Comment

I want one

Comment

i was very skeptical of this year's Mathews release. but, this new draw weight change module with no bow press is pretty ****ed slick.

jump to 1:30 in the video.

http://www.lancasterarchery.com/2019-mathews-vertix-compound-bow.htmlLancaster Archery Supply TechXpert P.J. Reilly takes a look at the brand new, 2019 Mathe...

Comment

I just shot the Vertix not more than an hour ago. Now keep in mind I haven't sprang on a new one since I purchased my Z7 Solocam in 2010. It's been real hard to make the leap to a new one but I think I need to upgrade soon. The ATA length is what grabbed my attention because I do a lot of hiking and spot and stalk. I wanted that 30" length so that's what drew me to it. I will keep it simple it draws good, fast, and quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                    . Now, if it is as quiet as the Triaxx, I'm sold.
                    It's definitely quiet

Comment

What is the price tag they have on the New Vertix for just the bare bow?

Comment

Originally posted by ttu1997 View Post
                        what is the price tag they have on the new vertix for just the bare bow?
                        $1099

Comment

I’m curious about the modules that change draw weight. I’m sure there’s a reason they are on there but I cant see how this is easier or better than one bolt to back out a limb? Doesn’t seem to make the cam more efficient spec wise. Either way, good looking bows.

Comment

Originally posted by dbelcher269 View Post
                            I’m curious about the modules that change draw weight. I’m sure there’s a reason they are on there but I cant see how this is easier or better than one bolt to back out a limb? Doesn’t seem to make the cam more efficient spec wise. Either way, good looking bows.
                            the modules allow you to adjust the weight anywhere between 50-75 pounds without having a to do a limb swap or even a bow press. no draw length change.

that's amazing. you could have 2 sets of modules. 1 for 3d/off season that is nice and light and 1 for normal hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by sectxag06 View Post
                              the modules allow you to adjust the weight anywhere between 50-75 pounds without having a to do a limb swap or even a bow press. no draw length change.

that's amazing. you could have 2 sets of modules. 1 for 3d/off season that is nice and light and 1 for normal hunting.
                              I see. Yes that’s an advantage then for sure to those who would use it. Do they change how the bow draws like the Bowtech or just weight?

Comment

Working...
                              X