brain surgery...7 hrs from now!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brain surgery...7 hrs from now!!!!

well guys n gals its finally time for my surgery just a few hrs from now....man am i ...well i dont know if im scared or what...this will b my first time for a hospital stay much less brain surgery i dont know wat to feel...i guess its pretty cut n dried it either goes well and i talk to you guys n a few days or you wont hear from me ever again ....man and i was going to b on a hog hunt with Ol' Thumper down n texas....but im stuck up here in tulsa and now an ice storm is blowing in tomorrow, man cant get much worse.....well i guess it could...huh...talk to yall in a day or two...bill monroe

Good luck Bill!

Comment

Good luck Bill!

Comment

many prayers sent up to you and each and every person taking care of you

Comment

Will keep you in our prayers Bill.

Comment

Oh my goodness sir! Good luck to ya! Modern technology will have you chatting with us again in no time. We will be praying for ya!! Post up as soon as you can!!

Comment

Good Luck...

Comment

Get ready for physical therapy, and dont expect to be running a marathon the next day my friend. good luck and praying for no infections

Comment

Hang in there! I know people whove been thru it and they say it's not nearly as bad as it seems - you'll be fine!

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

bill, dont worry to much the brain actually doesnt feel much pain. I dont know what they are doing, but you will be in my prayers. Also i have a lot friends that work for the state health department there in OK anything happens let me know and i will send them an email...prayers.

Comment

Good luck and can't wait to hear from ya soon

Comment

Bill, The Jones Family is praying for all those involved in your process, we are praying for peace for you and your family, wisdom for the Doc and his staff, and a full recovery in the end. Keep us posted!

Comment

Praying for you and yours and all the staff involved in your surgery. May He bring a speedy recovery and give you a peace like never before.

He is able Bill!

Comment

prayers sent. You will be alright. hang in there buddy

Comment

Working...
                              X