east side houston get together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Casey,

Sure. I have one on my jeep now but could use one for my wife's jeep and the store as well.

Thanks,
    Sam

Comment

chew the shop is not open to the public. this is a social event for tbhers.

sam did tell me since we aint the public he would be glad to help us with what ever we needed between eating and gossiping.

casey send the stickers. if sam cant find somewhere to stick them i bet we could sell them for you

Comment

I know BOW DAWG would buy one for his truck. I would buy one for my wifes jeep.

Comment

I'll send a handful over. Don't sell them. Give them.

Chew...pm sent...crap, nevermind.

I'll call you tomorrow Chew.

Comment

dibs

Comment

dont worry casey i am going to put another one of these or something similar mid to late sept(before hunting season). so start looking at your calenders and give me some ideas.

is anybody going to bring a camera so we can post up some pictures?

Comment

I will have all of my trail cams in the woods by tomorrow evening. Anybody got a few laying around to put up in the shop to take random pics?

Comment

I will try

Doc, I am working days but was going to be getting off early for a CERT team meeting in Liberty. I might just have to skip the CERT meeting and come by. Been along time since I have seen some people. I will try and be there.

Wesley

Comment

Stickers

I'd put a sticker on my truck but then I'd be a target for Critter. Right now I can sneek in and out of Baytown.

Comment

Critter gives the TBH sticker crowds a break. He may chase you down, but it's just to talk. LOL....and probably to tell you that mobil corn farms in the back of trucks is against some Baytown City ordinance. He may make you harvest your crop.

Comment

I've got dibs on one of those stickers for my huntin' truck! Casey, you have any caps? I'd like to get one of the non-camo versions... All I have is my brush country camo TBH cap... and I need me a travellin' cap... If you have some caps, get them to Chew or me... we'll sell them for TBH contributions there as well.

Comment

bower you are already a target after the way you laughed at me earlier this week.

i heard you ran into my girlfriends sister at work.
                          Last edited by crittergitter; 08-03-2007, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Y'all might have to have some sort of competition for the stickers. Maybe a foot race or something. I don't know how many I have, so don't fight over them.

I'm not allowed to deal in caps. That's Mary's department.

Comment

Well critter you 2 were pretty dang funny, somethings can't be helped. I did run into your G/F sister at work . I told how funny you 2 were I think she knew what I was talking about.

Comment

bower i am glad you found humor from my pain j/k

Comment

Working...
                                X