No announcement yet.

axis quest V 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WoW ....I got in..........I think I need to go back to leaky for another burger.

Comment

Originally posted by Bower View Post
      WoW ....I got in..........I think I need to go back to leaky for another burger.
      I think you should. You should have come with me Sunday morning and hunted in my blind. There were plenty to choose from.

Comment

Mitch I had a great time I didn't have to get anything to have fun, I spent many an hour hunting back at the hole in the fence for other reasons than axis. I got to reflect on a life time of great memories. If the right one would have come in I'd of taken him but this hunt was more to me than that. Mitch , Bruce , Mark and Les you guys made me smile and laugh thats something thats been hard to do for the last 2 months . Ya'll put up with me talking about John so it was all GOOD.....Thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by Bower View Post
          Mitch I had a great time I didn't have to get anything to have fun, I spent many an hour hunting back at the hole in the fence for other reasons than axis. I got to reflect on a life time of great memories. If the right one would have come in I'd of taken him but this hunt was more to me than that. Mitch , Bruce , Mark and Les you guys made me smile and laugh thats something thats been hard to do for the last 2 months . Ya'll put up with me talking about John so it was all GOOD.....Thanks guys

I am pretty sure I speak for everyone, but we would be extremely upset if you didn't talk about John. It was our pleasure. We look forward to more adventures with you.

Matt, mason, Anychance of you making it this weekend? Just checking.

Comment

Well Mitch I seem to remember one storty turning you a lil' green around the gills,,,one always must check what Pepsi bottle one drinks from,,,,

Comment

Unfortunately Mitch I am a no-go... I would love to make it back out for one more go-round with those Axis, but it looks like I am going to have to get after them next year.

You are nuts Amigo... That is a pretty good Axis you let walk. I hope your patience is rewarded with that monster you are chasing.

Les congrats on a fine Axis sir.

Bruce you are the man. I am glad you stayed after that fella and sealed the deal. John always told us when we were tracking, "You can't find them if they ain't dead..." I was pretty certain yours was still walking around out there, and I am glad you were able to finish it.

I am already looking forward to the next one fellas...

Comment

wowzers, how you passed on that buck in pictures 7-9 is beyond my imagination. Not many chances at axis bucks bigger than that around. Good luck topping him, (or changing your mind and shooting him). Congrats on the spots folks, yall had a good weekend

Comment

Great stuff guys........awesome axis!!!!!

Comment

Very nice! Congrats to both

Comment

Congrats to both Les and Bruce.

Mitch, good luck this weekend. I know your going to have a few cows around, might want to bring a sling shot.

Comment

Good luck Mitch! Bottom of the ninth.

Comment

Congrats guys. Nice Axis for ya both.

Comment

Working...
                          X