Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2018-2019 Lake Whitney , Lake Aquilla hunting thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nonamehoff View Post
    Now that I have wifi. This was my Thursday before the road closure. My spot is about half a mile past where I took this. I think Im on plan d now..which included finding a homeless woman hanging out on the land. Good luck everyone and stay safe.
    Oh wow. Becareful around those homeless folks, some can be violent at times

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Wet feet and 50 degree weather is no fun.

Comment

How deep was the water? Maybe rubber hunting boots?

Comment

Stepped in a couple holes about a ft deep

Comment

Wally world was sold out of rubber boots

Comment

Walking into academy in a min, looking for a good raincoat, I'll post up their rubber boot selection. What size you need?

Comment

two young guys showed

Comment

At least your see-n some action.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                    How deep was the water? Maybe rubber hunting boots?
                    Not sure. I didn't wade in there. Should have brought my fishing gear, they were jumping and the ducks were having a blast in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                      Walking into academy in a min, looking for a good raincoat, I'll post up their rubber boot selection. What size you need?
                      Justin, I'm sorry, I forgot to look at Academy. Must be old-age as it wasn't a 10 minute period.

Comment

That's ok razorback I can go look sometime. I was busy watching deer yo reply earlier

Comment

TSC carries some pretty durable brown rubber boots. I've gotten a pair or two there over the years. Think my last ones were from there about 8 or ten years ago. Still gottem.

Comment

Just go get some muck boots warm waterproof and tough

Comment

I ended the day with 2 doe within 20 yards but where i was hunting I couldn't shoot thru the limbs. Great seeing you today Justin.

Comment

Good seeing ya storm. I showed some guys in hugo the pic of those bucks and they were trying to say the one buck was 13 but I don't think so. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X