Sony A6500 or Canon 77D/80D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sony A6500 or Canon 77D/80D

Have had my T4i for over 6 years now, long overdue for an upgrade. Not sure wether to go with one of the newer Canon models or a mirrorless like the A6500. Anyone have experience with the sony line and can compare them to traditional DSLRs?

I switched from Canon to Sony. There have been a couple of discussions on mirrorless here.

I know folks that shoot the 80D and it is a great camera. With their skills, I have seen some very nice shots. I'm not familiar with the 77D.

The Sony a6500 is also supposed to be a very good camera though it's not one that I own. You may want to wait until the end of February when Sony releases the a6400. Reviews are very good from those that have had it in their hands. $898 is the price.

Good luck with your decision.

Most of these shots are with Sony equipment. https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=720986

Comment

Nice, thanks for sharing! Seems like everyone is moving towards mirrorless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No problem.

Comment

Mirrorless is the future. And I say that as a DSLR shooter. lol

IMO the Sony and E Mount lens system will be a much better long term investment than any DSLR mount. Especially if you aren't looking to jump straight into a full frame system.

Comment

Working...
          X