NEED Barnes Vor-Tx 300 BO 110 Tac-Tx ammo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Currently we are quarantined and stuck at home for the next two weeks.

I NEED some 300 blackout Barnes Vor-Tx 110 grain TAC-TX ammo. If you see any, let me know.... If you hoard ammo and have a few extra boxes, call me/pm me. lol

Hagen is struggling with the LOP on the 6.5 man bun gun, I'm going to put him back on the Blackout to finish the season.

Idk where you located but alamoammo.com here in san antonio has few boxes that i saw but they wanted $69 a box

Comment

Originally posted by 2BigMethod View Post
      Idk where you located but alamoammo.com here in san antonio has few boxes that i saw but they wanted $69 a box

Ouch! Supply and demand.

We’re in the heart of DFW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I've got about half a box of the Barnes TAC-TX 110 grain bullets you can have if you reload or know someone who does.

LWD

Comment

Originally posted by LWD View Post
          I've got about half a box of the Barnes TAC-TX 110 grain bullets you can have if you reload or know someone who does.

LWD

I’m looking at the optics of getting into yet another hobby I don’t need. I’m going to talk with Mike D about it and may take you up on the offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            I’m looking at the optics of getting into yet another hobby I don’t need. I’m going to talk with Mike D about it and may take you up on the offer.

Just let me know. I don't have any brass, but you're welcome to the bullets if someone can load them for you.

LWD

Comment

Originally posted by LWD View Post
              Just let me know. I don't have any brass, but you're welcome to the bullets if someone can load them for you.

LWD

I’d be happy to take them off your hands, Mike is going to help us out on a load for Hagen’s rifle. Let me know what I owe ya via PM and I’ll be happy to take care of it.

Comment

Thanks LWD!

We’ve got some pills to get us started but would be happy to find some more.

Also looking for brass, CCI 450 primers, and Alliant 300 MP powder.

Mike D is going to help us work up a round for Hagen.

Please reach out if you have any to spare.

Comment

How much brass do you need? I have some once fired 300blk I think. Probably not much, but enough for that. I will look this afternoon and see if I can find it.

Comment

What gun is he shooting? I have pretty good load for the 110’s in a ruger American ranch in 300blk. I know all guns are different, but it would be a good starting point if you need the recipe. The hand loads shoot pretty similar to the factory loaded 110’s.

Jason Slocum

Comment

How many rounds do you need? I have about 200 that I loaded over Ramshot TAC and 450 primers

Comment

He's shooting the American Ranch .300 Blackout.

Comment

My RAR likes 19.3 grains of H110 with the 110's.

Jason Slocum

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            Thanks LWD!

We’ve got some pills to get us started but would be happy to find some more.

Also looking for brass, CCI 450 primers, and Alliant 300 MP powder.

Mike D is going to help us work up a round for Hagen.

Please reach out if you have any to spare.

I'm still in search of the products in bold plus more Barnes 110 pills.

If you see this and have some to spare let me know what you'd like for them. I'd like to be able to leave Mike D with a surplus of product when we get the chance to load some rounds for my son.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Slocum View Post
                              My RAR likes 19.3 grains of H110 with the 110's.

Jason Slocum
                              Mine loves 19.6.....

Comment

Working...
                              X