Prayers for My Newborn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for My Newborn

The day has come for the wife and I to head to the hospital. We’ve been patiently waiting for the arrival of our first child. She is scheduled for an induction later this evening and to say we aren’t nervous is an understatement. I have faith in the good Lord that all will go well and he will cover us in his strength and guidance through this new process/journey. If you can please send a quick prayer for us and the coming of our little girl. Thank You!

Prayers up......Life is about to get REAL GOOD congrats

Comment

Prayers and congratulations to y’all! We have 2 little ladies at home and they are a blast!
      Tyler

Comment

Prayer sent for a healthy momma and baby!

Comment

God, we come together to ask for a healthy mom and baby for this family. Praying for strength, comfort, and your complete and supernatural guidance, protection, and provision for this family. Praying all this through your son, our mighty Savior, Amen

Comment

Congrats and hope all is well

Comment

Prayers sent for your wife and child

Comment

Prayers sent for a safe and happy landing. Make sure to tell him we've got his six.

Last edited by Thumper; 09-27-2020, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Prayers your way, God will give you the guidance/ strength you need to be wonderful parents to your little one enjoy the wonderful blessing coming your way they sure do grow up fast

Comment

Prayers

Comment

Prayers up. This will change ur life forever in a great way. Kids are my greatest blessings

Comment

Prayers up. The first year, you better sleep every chance you get!!

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Sent. Congrats on the miracle you’re about to witness

Comment

Praying all goes well and momma and baby are healthy. Congrats.

Comment

Working...
                              X