Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can finally cross this one off the list..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can finally cross this one off the list..

Finally hooked up on a nice S&W no dash pre-lock 686 in 4" and picking up the 586 sibling tomorrow.
    Attached Files

Nice. Wheel guns sure making a strong come back.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

That blue one is nasty kool

Comment

Originally posted by talleywack97 View Post
        That blue one is nasty kool
        That one has been cerekoted. Thinking of having one or maybe both done in milspec green with noveske tiger eye brown cylinders and controls with nice finger grip wood grips.

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
          Nice. Wheel guns sure making a strong come back.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
          Always wanted one but waited till my kids grew up and moved out due to safety reasons. Can't imagine anything better for a backup in respects to reliability and have a couple lever guns in 357.

Comment

Nice! Love 357’s

A wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.
            Ecclesiastes 10:2

Comment

Well, couldn't stand it. Went ahead and drove to San Marcos to pick up the 586 before someone else saw it online and offered more $..haha
              Attached Files

Comment

Awesome. Had a 686 just like that one. I added the Pachmayr grips after I got it. Used it for several years as my hip gun while chasing hogs with dogs. Wound up trading it for a rifle in 257wby mag. Not a real smart move on my part.

>E

Comment

Yes sir, just ordered some nice fingered G10 and Rosewood grips for them and will figure out the Cerekote combo for each later. Been wanting these for so long, don't know if my kids will get them or if they will go in my burial box. J/K, they will surely be passed on.

Comment

Working...
                  X