Lake Palestine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lake Palestine

Does anybody fish Palestine reguraly i will be there next week in a cabin for the week and curious what to try to fish for any help would be appreciated.
    Freddy

What are you fishing for? The lake is full of stumps so don't run around if you don't know it.

Slew is the resident TBH Crappie King and I think Palestine is his home lake, he should be along to help.

Comment

Slew would be the best person to get advice from but if it were me i would try under the hwy 155 long bridge for crappie. Fish next to the bridge columns all the way to the bottom and work your way up until you find the depth they are at. Good luck! The lake is full of stumps especially north of 155. Are you staying at the Villages?

Comment

I live on Lake Palestine and can give you a little insight [emoji51] where are you staying?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I haven't been on that lake in months but hoping to change that tomorrow! Crappie been deep but they should start stackin under the 155 if they're not there already. Start around the crossmembers and work your way down as the day goes on. Hybrids are awesome in winter on the S end and I imagine the catfishing is as well but I'm no help past crappie and not much help with that right now! Will update tomorrow if I get to go!

Comment

Staying at silverleaf would love to get on the crappie

Comment

Originally posted by OBU13DAD View Post
              Staying at silverleaf would love to get on the crappie
              I bet you could catch some crappie on the 155 bridge. I've always done better towards the south end of the long 155 bridge. Good luck and be safe!

Comment

Three Nails Guide Service would be someone that could put you on some fish.

Comment

Palestine Guide Lanes

Go to Tom Mayne's Guide Service web site. You will find a link to where he sells guide lanes chips to install onto your GPS for Lake Palestine. This could save you a lot of money. Better yet, book him for a guide trip and he can really help you and would probably tell you about the 170+ inch buck he killed with a bow in that area.

Comment

I woke up feeling like I was run over with a bus and my phone has rang all day so I didn't fish!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X