Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hunter_Man View Post
    EXACTLY what i'm thinking. i'm really trying to look at this long term now. everyone i know is buying and selling all day long. i've dropped a couple hundred into ripple and ADA.. just gonna let it sit and see where it goes
    Good call...it sucks watching the dip, but I bought a bunch for the long haul. 2018 is going to be big from everything I’ve read.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter_Man View Post
      EXACTLY what i'm thinking. i'm really trying to look at this long term now. everyone i know is buying and selling all day long. i've dropped a couple hundred into ripple and ADA.. just gonna let it sit and see where it goes
      My thoughts exactly...Just now getting CoinBase and GDAX logins setup. Still need to link to my CC or Acct... Cant decide which..

Need to get in and get some orders placed before it starts going back up..

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
        Good call...it sucks watching the dip, but I bought a bunch for the long haul. 2018 is going to be big from everything I’ve read.
        This article from yesterday suggests that:

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
          Bubble popped.

Is that a good or bad thing? Only time will tell. I’m in this for the long haul, so it might not be such a bad thing for guys holding onto what they have and picking up some coins during the dip. Again. Time will tell.

Skinny

Comment

use your CC. money is instantly available... with bank acct it takes days to clear.

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
              yep

Comment

I ended up cashing out my 3 bitcoin at $18,733 each. I'll take the gains, move on and mess with some other altcoins.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                  I ended up cashing out my 3 bitcoin at $18,733. I'll take the gains, move on and mess with some other altcoins.

What happened to your 40k?

I love how overnight an entire bow hunting website became experts on day trading with no previous knowledge of how markets work. Not pointed at you Chad just an observation. Some of yall should look at day trading on the actual stock market same premise and headache but you have the ability to react instantly without having to worry about a sketchy app failing and locking you out. Just food for thought for all the new guys looking at this stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post

I love how overnight an entire bow hunting website became experts on day trading with no previous knowledge of how markets work. Not pointed at you Chad just an observation. Some of yall should look at day trading on the actual stock market same premise and headache but you have the ability to react instantly without having to worry about a sketchy app failing and locking you out. Just food for thought for all the new guys looking at this stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Cashed out $56,199, initial investment was just under 4k per coin. I still technically have 1.5 bitcoins. I jumped in at the end of summer. I pulled the 40K.

I still think it makes another big run.
                    Last edited by Chad C; 12-22-2017, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Already bouncing back...I love buying on the dip!

Comment

here it comes... the bounceback

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post

The entire reason for this thread is that none of us are experts, or claimed to be. Sharing information, and having fun doing it.

Comment

Ah the ole dead cat bounce

Comment

What a buncha sisssies. Freaking out and selling.

It's OK, BoB will run the show from here on.

LOL.

A major holder sold out and started his own thing.

Comment

I haven't sold anything yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X