Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Somebody with a Yeti rambler and a tape measure help me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somebody with a Yeti rambler and a tape measure help me...

I know, I know, I am leaving myself WAAAAY, WAAAAAAYYY, open with that one, but...

I have someone wanting me to Cerakote a Kryptec pattern on their Yeti 30 Rambler, and I need make sure the stencil I am ordering is big enough for the job. I don't have a rambler right here with me so I need some help. Someone measure and give me a height and either circumfrence or diameter of it so I can get the stencil on the way.

I know as many Yeti freaks as there are here I should have an answer pretty dang quick. Who can be the first to post it?

Do you need the circumference of the large part of the smaller bottom? I'm almost home So I can measure shortly

Comment

what she said!!

Comment

Height is 8" circumference on the small part is 9" and the large part is 12.5"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
            Height is 8" circumference on the small part is 9" and the large part is 12.5"
            You sir are the winner.

13 minutes though, I would have thought the GS would have been a little quicker!

That was the 30, correct?

Comment

And thank you, I do appreciate it!

Comment

Originally posted by Jethro View Post
                You sir are the winner.

13 minutes though, I would have thought the GS would have been a little quicker!

That was the 30, correct?

Lol I was driving. Safety first haha. Yessir the 30? What do I win? Free cerakote? Haha jk

Comment

You get the "I won at TBH today" award!

Far as I can tell though, that generally ain't worth chicken poop.

The only things I ever win are the things that aren't worth anything anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Jethro View Post
                    You get the "I won at TBH today" award!

Far as I can tell though, that generally ain't worth chicken poop.

The only things I ever win are the things that aren't worth anything anyways.

Lol better than nothin

Comment

Won't that mess the cup up ? When Ya bake it ?

Comment

I'd like to see a pic of this when done. Could take the Rambler to the next level.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                          I'd like to see a pic of this when done. Could take the Rambler to the next level.

I'm with this guy! I've got 10 Rambler cups that I'd like to have done in GameGaurd. PM me if you can do it!

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                            +1

Comment

I've been considering this, but also wondered what the heat will do to it. There's a place that just opened up here about a year ago that does hydrodipping, cerakoting, and powdercoating.

Comment

Working...
                              X