Texans fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
    Thomas is going to be a bust... you watch. Without manning, his numbers and his ability will decline.

Also, this draft is extremely deep with WR talent. No use overspending on mediocre (that's right I said it) WRs.
    I think your right on Julious Thomas and I wouldnt spend a Ton of money to get Cobb or Maclin even tough I think both are very good.

Comment

Thomas is going to be a bust... you watch. Without manning, his numbers and his ability will decline.

Also, this draft is extremely deep with WR talent. No use overspending on mediocre (that's right I said it) WRs.

They need a TE / possession receiver to replace #80. Hopkins has big play ability, but they need someone who they can target on 3rd and long and in the red zone.

Obviously Manning helped Thomas do what he did, but you can't ignore his production. His red zone production especially since the Texans have struggled getting 6.

Comment

Can't spend 40 million on a receiver. It's not an option.

There's a lot of talent in the league. The value is always in the trenches. Ask the cowboys.

You don't need to pay WRS and RBS anymore, they're easily found and turned into stars with the right players around them.

Comment

Btw... it's official. Dre is cut.

Comment

Can't spend 40 million on a receiver. It's not an option.

There's a lot of talent in the league. The value is always in the trenches. Ask the cowboys.

You don't need to pay WRS and RBS anymore, they're easily found and turned into stars with the right players around them.
            This is obviously what the league is coming to. Outside of top 3-5 backs they are pretty much a dime a dozen

Comment

No on Kaepernick's contract. I wish they could have gone out and got somebody, but there wasn't anybody to go get.

Comment

My money, I sign Jordan Cameron and Roy Helu, draft a WR.

Comment

This is what I'm excited about...

Comment

Would def give jj little more freedom when he free lances like he does.. U know that guy has the inside covered

Comment

Maybe kenny Britt and Jermaine Gresham are possibilities...

It just really depends on what they value themselves at. Texans can't afford a lot.
                      Last edited by 12RingKing; 03-09-2015, 02:33 PM.

Comment

I'm with you on most of what you said...

Not on this though.

Comment

Texans aren't making the smartest moves lately . .

Comment

Originally posted by abovepar View Post
                            Care to expand on that?

Comment

Originally posted by abovepar View Post
                              Ummmm... with the exception of the Newton deal... they've done quite well.

Dre needed to get cut to save cap space. Mallet is a solid signing with s ton of upside and one of the strongest arms in the league.

Hoyer is a younger fitzpatrick, without the beard and broken legs.

Kareem is coming into his own, and got his value on the open market, and got to stay home. Win win.

Don't see what the bad move was...

Not signing brooks reed was a absolutely phenomenal move.

Comment

Will Cushing still be around to dive on the pile after the play is over to get himself on TV a lot without actually contributing anything?

Comment

Working...
                                X