3point hunting club?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3point hunting club?

Does anyone have any info on them? They are located in East Texas near Pineland. They have a website but I'd like to hear from TBHer's if anyone has any knowledge of them.

Anyone???

Comment

Never heard of them. But, I will keep this thread up at the top for you...

Comment

I think i remember a thread that a guy shot a nice buck at this club? Maybe im thinking too much though.

Comment

nope

Comment

Ive seen the website, looks like a fun place !!!!!!

Comment

i don't know of that club, but i hunted just up fm 83 from there for a few years. there are some really nice deer in that area.

Comment

I'll comment on this one after February.

Comment

OhOh ^^^^^^^

Comment

No really.. I have seen some good bucks but, the season is not over here so we will see how it ends.

Comment

Originally posted by ragman View Post
                      I'll comment on this one after February.
                      ok I'll be waiting!

Comment

Just got back from lease. Alot of things have changed for this next year so alot was going on. So just wanted to let you know that the lease is a good lease with alot of potential. This next year we are going to 4.5yr old min. so it will be tough. But I have already passed on some 3.5's that will be hosses this next year and I may let them go next year it just depends. So if you are looking to get on a up and coming trophy lease then this is a good one. But just like I said it is a trophy lease not a just shoot a buck lease. The lease has some great elevation changes and all the things the deer need to hold them on the lease. I'm sure you will be impressed. I'm not sure of spots tho so you will have to check with them. Well managed in my opinion.

Comment

I can tell you the lease manager is a good guy. I know him through working together some.

Comment

I agree with Rags, lots of potential. I am real glad that they bumped the min age up to 4.5 from 3.5. If everyone plays along there will be some nice deer on this place - already some quality deer on there.

The pricing structure has changed but it is still a value for what you get.

I was a little overwhelmed with all the rules when I first joined (last year) but pretty much agree with all of them now. Running a place that big with that much freedom needs some pretty tight parameters to keep everything in control.

There are a LOT of oak trees (red & white) mixed in with the pines. That resulted in tons of acorns on the ground and zero activity at the feeders from mid-Oct until recently. That was pretty much the same across most of Texas from what I have heard.

I moved from South Texas (south of Zapata) to 3pt and it is different hunting for sure... I like it - especially going from 6+ hrs driving to 2hrs.

There is a pipeline going through this year some time, 1Q13 (last I heard). The land is owned by a timber company so there is year round activity on it. Still plenty of deer activity (before the acorns) even with some early fall clearing.

I am going to renew.

Comment

Originally posted by randtx View Post
                              I can tell you the lease manager is a good guy. I know him through working together some.
                              Bailey?

Comment

Working...
                              X