• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe his next username will be XrpQ-QFS

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
      Oh man you nailed this post!

Not really. I think I actually missed the boat. I didn't factor in the benevolent spiritual being/aliens that are giving us QFS to bring us into the Galactic Financial System that will lead to NESARA and the demise of the Cabal and Illuminati. Oh, and the great debt reset where they'll cancel everyone's debt too. It all sounds awesome. I just wish I was smart enough to see it coming. Sadly, I'm just too ignorant and short-sighted to see all of that stuff. Maybe one day I'll do better....
      Last edited by Shane; 05-21-2021, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Of all of the crazy things he has said, you gotta admit, it would make for a riveting movie if casted properly and directed well lmao. You would never know what’s coming next haha, let’s get a computer in front of him and let him write a screenplay lol
        Last edited by texasdeerhunter; 05-21-2021, 02:26 PM. Reason: Spelling errors

Comment

Double post

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
            Of all of the crazy things he has said, you gotta admit, it would make for a riveting movie if casted properly and directed well lmao. You would never know what’s coming next haha, let’s get a computer in front of him and let him write a screenplay lol
            Oh, he'll be back to waste more of his valuable time on us morons under a new screen name soon.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
              I'm seriously going to get rid of all my XRP - While I know I have been put on the ignore list by a few. I have never put anyone on there myself. Not sure how much more of the nonsense I can take.
              lol these XRP cult guys seriously make me less interested in it and are the reason I never dabbled in XRP, they've been going on like that for a couple years now and it's always some sensational explosion coming. Maybe they're right but so far it's all been hype.

Comment

If I were to bet on it, I'd bet that Ripple survives the lawsuit, but has to pay a hefty fine to the SEC. But they'll stay in business. XRP was designed to be used to facilitate fund transfers across national borders, and it appears to be good for that. It has a definite use case for its niche. But that certainly doesn't mean that it will put everything else out of business. That's nonsense.

It's also pretty hard to believe that XRP will be worth $100K/token or anything in that ballpark. There are literally trillions of XRP tokens in existence. The market cap required for those kinds of valuations is unrealistic. It could certainly be worth more than it sells for currently if everything goes well. And it could dang sure sell for way more than it's realistically worth from time to time, just like everything else can. But it's not going to be the only crypto in existence, no matter how well it does.

It's too centralized for me. A former Treasury Secretary on the board.....2/3 of the nodes controlled by Ripple.....and if all the big banks jump in, that's even more swampy establishment control. It's not the decentralized peer to peer kind of a deal that most blockchain projects are designed to be.

That doesn't mean it can't go up in value and have success. It could go out of business too. I have no idea which way it will go.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                  If I were to bet on it, I'd bet that Ripple survives the lawsuit, but has to pay a hefty fine to the SEC. But they'll stay in business. XRP was designed to be used to facilitate fund transfers across national borders, and it appears to be good for that. It has a definite use case for its niche. But that certainly doesn't mean that it will put everything else out of business. That's nonsense.

It's also pretty hard to believe that XRP will be worth $100K/token or anything in that ballpark. There are literally trillions of XRP tokens in existence. The market cap required for those kinds of valuations is unrealistic. It could certainly be worth more than it sells for currently if everything goes well. And it could dang sure sell for way more than it's realistically worth from time to time, just like everything else can. But it's not going to be the only crypto in existence, no matter how well it does.

It's too centralized for me. A former Treasury Secretary on the board.....2/3 of the nodes controlled by Ripple.....and if all the big banks jump in, that's even more swampy establishment control. It's not the decentralized peer to peer kind of a deal that most blockchain projects are designed to be.

That doesn't mean it can't go up in value and have success. It could go out of business too. I have no idea which way it will go.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk
                  This is literally my exact take on XRP. Nicely stated Shane. I now take back all the stuff I thought about you in the anti-mask discussions

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                    This is literally my exact take on XRP. Nicely stated Shane. I now take back all the stuff I thought about you in the anti-mask discussions
                    Well, if you agree with me on anything, you must be stupid too.

Comment

hasnt been a good week. you guys expect anything good this weekend? will that AMC money come back to crypto tonight?

Comment

I'm guessing it will take a couple weeks for regulation fear to settle. Most people aren't cashing out $10K at a time, so I think it will at some point return to tested highs. I hold on till 10% above buy price and sell. I have been holding for several days.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                          Anybody jump on the ELONONE bandwagon? I’m holding over 40 Billion shares in hopes it makes it to SAFEMOON status.
                          Any recent thoughts or movements with your Safemoon? I'm holding abunch...

Comment

Where do most of you guys monitor the crypto market? I've started tinkering in crypto. Just wondering what/how you all monitor/look for your next coin to invest in?

Comment

well that was a pretty sketchy 4 months or so but shes coming back....

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                                well that was a pretty sketchy 4 months or so but shes coming back....
                                It's effing maddening, and I can't figure it out to save my life. It drops SOOOOO low, then just comes back.

Comment

Working...
                                X