• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tin Cup View Post
    Quantum Space Financing

Read up on it

NESARA, read up on it

if you think its hog wash then leave the conversation

if you think you know what those two things are, then keep reading because you obviously don't
    I have got to hear your take on NESARA.

Comment

Quantum Space Financing

Read up on it

NESARA, read up on it

if you think its hog wash then leave the conversation

if you think you know what those two things are, then keep reading because you obviously don't
      seems like ive heard this story before...past predicts future. we will see.

Comment

Does NESARA cause the 10 days of darkness? BTW - Did that ever happen?

Comment

never mind....
          Last edited by BrianL; 05-21-2021, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Looks like China said this morning (again) they want to crackdown hard on crypto trading and mining.

Comment

Need a rally.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                Looks like China said this morning (again) they want to crackdown hard on crypto trading and mining.
                Looks like a good time to buy

Comment

My Fidelity ETF portfolio is up over 54% for the year, and it sure is a lot easier to get in to and manage than this crypto bull****. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                    My Fidelity ETF portfolio is up over 54% for the year, and it sure is a lot easier to get in to and manage than this crypto bull****. LOL
                    But were is the fun in that

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                      This translates to XRP...When it jumps to 1000-2000-10000-30000

you all will wish you would've listened, some have here..

Comment

99% of crypto is a gamble...but theirs one company that is more than an investment, more like multi generational wealth

Comment

99% of crypto is a gamble...but theirs one company that is more than an investment, more like multi generational wealth
                          I want to believe that, I think we all do, but literally the only thing driving the prices of these are speculators. There is no intrinsic value in them whatsoever.

If I'm wrong, by all means enlighten me. I would truly like to know.

Comment

This translates to XRP...When it jumps to 1000-2000-10000-30000

you all will wish you would've listened, some have here..
                            LOL Better odds of Trump getting into the Whitehouse this summer. Or one of your "other" predictions coming true.

You own 120k coins so you think one day they'll be worth 120,000,000 to start and then up to 3,600,000,000 ?

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                              https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...eported-to-irs

Was a matter of time, banks/government wont roll over that easily.
                              One thing to note on this, it is for the exchanges and their simpler apps to report. Once you are your own custodian, utilizing a Ledger or the like, you won't have to worry about this

Comment

I want to believe that, I think we all do, but literally the only thing driving the prices of these are speculators. There is no intrinsic value in them whatsoever.

If I'm wrong, by all means enlighten me. I would truly like to know.
                                Are you talking about Crypto in general? Or blockchain? Or all these ****coins?

Comment

Working...
                                X