This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    4 of the 9 Big 12 teams are ranked better than tOSU in total defense. They also played 9-11 games versus some of the most prolific offenses in the country.
    Ouch.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
      Dang Smart, don't be a hater. you ut fan girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
        How many gator starters ended up sitting out? 6? Pretty sad.
        4 Defensive starters and 3 offensive starters opted out. The 8th starter from the offense sat out for Covid reasons. I would have liked to see a full Florida team play Oklahoma. Wanted to see a better game because I thought they were evenly matched to start with. With all of those Florida starters opting out.....I decided not to watch after halftime. Oklahoma will be hard to beat next season. They have a really good QB for starters. Props to them for playing full bore last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
          Congrats to OU. Rattler gonna be a problem for the Big 12 next year. Any games today? I'm a little out of the loop trying to follow while on vacation.
          True! Honestly I was more impressed with OU, OL, man them guys are pretty good. it was hard to really judge it going against UF D that was never really a D all season. They stopped OU 3 times last night and then nothing. UF really wasn't a #7 ranking. I think the corona went to the committees head.

Comment

OU with 435 yards rushing, good grief. Weren't most of the opt outs on offense for UF?
            Yes! The defense opted out the whole season.

Comment

OU with 435 yards rushing, good grief. Weren't most of the opt outs on offense for UF?
              I believe four defensive starters also opted out. I thought the commentators mentioned that as well. May want to verify. Glad that Florida opted to play the game versus not. That would have been bad for both teams all around for the kids wanting to play. Bowl games will become less important to fans moving forward. If that is the case then the NCAA needs to fix it where the games are relevant. I still think kids will sit regardless. Maybe not as many though.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                I believe four defensive starters also opted out. I thought the commentators mentioned that as well. May want to verify. Glad that Florida opted to play the game versus not. That would have been bad for both teams all around for the kids wanting to play. Bowl games will become less important to fans moving forward. If that is the case then the NCAA needs to fix it where the games are relevant. I still think kids will sit regardless. Maybe not as many though.

I think a corner opted out and three were out due to injuries which is part of the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                  Excuses=Whining
                  Im pretty sure I wasn't making excuses. No way UF was gonna beat OU. No D vs an Offense like the Sooners, come on man. Really? UF was way over ranked...all season. Like I said, no whining. It just would have been nice to see a full team on a bowl game. Would it have made a difference? No, likely not.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Hahaha! That's funny.

Comment

I think a corner opted out and three were out due to injuries which is part of the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      I gotcha. Injuries are totally different. Next man up. They certainly did not man up. The OU running backs ran wild.

Comment

OU players out for Cotton Bowl.
                        Caleb Kelly
                        Kennedy Brooks
                        Jalen Redmond
                        TJ Pledger
                        Tre Brown
                        Jadon Hazelwood

I could go on but they were #2’s. Stop WHINING.

Comment

College Football Bowl Games

So North Carolina has a bunch of opt outs, Aggie should win by 40 but won’t count. Is that the narrative we are running with?

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                            Is UF the only SEC team playing? I think there are a few more SEC games to be played.

I just wonder how many teams playing bowl games could still win with 6 starters opting out, 16 players total?

Another reason for the CFB playoffs to be expanded to say, the top 10 teams. Wont be any "opting out" then!
                            Oh, ok..

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                              Your original post sure doesn’t sound like that...
                              Your not wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                                So North Carolina has a bunch of opt outs, Aggie should win by 40 but won’t count. Is that the narrative we are running with?
                                Do they really???? That stinks. I will watch the entire game but this whole opt-out / Covid stuff sucks for College Football. We knew it would be a weird year. Just looking forward to next season already.......actually I am more excited to watch College Baseball.

Comment

Working...
                                X