Looking for work in College Station

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for work in College Station

A buddy of mines son just graduated from aTm and will be going to physical therapy school next year sometime. He’s staying in College Station for a few months and looking for work. He’s a very clean cut, responsible 22 year old young man. He has applied at multiple retailers in the CS area. Holler if you know of anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How big an ole boy is he? I use to work at Gatsbys night club as a door guy and you can make some part time cash there. Not the most optimal schedule, but it wasn’t out of the ordinary to make $500 a weekend for around 8 hours of work. Home football games and Halloween weekend I’d make around 1k a weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am not sure how the public schools are operating right now (in-person or virtual) but when I went to A&M I spent a semester working as a substitute teacher for CSISD on the side since most of my classes were online. You won't get rich by any means (around $70ish/day) but it was an easy job and you could study while working, plus they were always looking for subs.

I also second what highway hunter said and this might also be affected by COVID but I spent a year as a door guy for Rebels bar and then floor man, and as a floor man on busy nights you could haul in some cash ($150-$400). The downfalls are the hours and of course everyone else having fun while you are working.

Lastly, I always heard good things about HEB and there are a lot of those up there. I would imagine a lot of part time jobs would open up here for the Winter break.

Good luck to your buddies son! Gig 'em!

Comment

Tell him to call Kevin’s Landscapes up, I’m not sure if he’s hiring or if he still hires part time guys. But he’s a great guy to work for and worked with my school schedule for me

Comment

Working...
        X