No announcement yet.

Prayers for My Newborn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By now, your precious baby has probably made her debut. Prayers for you, as new parents. One of God's greatest blessings is that of a child.
    I am a testament of Proverbs 22:6
    (New King James Version)
    6 Train up a child in the way he should go,
    And when he is old he will not depart from it.

Take way more pics than you think you should, and don't blink, they grow up fast!

Congrats!!!

Comment

Thanks everyone firm believer all your prayers are working! They just ruptured her water a few minutes ago. Wife has been a trooper still has a while to go but she’s hanging in there. Thanks again everyone and God Bless!

Comment

Praying for a healthy baby and a speedy recovery for mom!

Comment

Praying for y’all and the docs and staff.

Comment

Prayers sent up. Congrats to both of you guys. My wife and I have a four year old and a 11 month old, and let me tell you brother there is nothing greater than being a father. God has blessed you guys with such a great joy!

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent for the greatest miracle of all.

Rwc

Comment

Prayers Up.

Comment

Praying for your bride, you, the medical staff and baby now!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent.

Remember these words and say them over and over in your head until they’re ingrained, because you will need them over the next 12-24 hours: “Yes Dear” and “You look beautiful”.[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent for a happy, healthy baby girl and a smooth delivery for momma.

Comment

Prayers up for your little blessing!

Comment

Prayers sent my man!

Comment

Thanks everyone! Wife has been putting up a good fight but is totally exhausted. She finally decided to go with an Epidural and now is 9 cm dilated. Doctor said the baby looks and feels great. Very healthy, she should be here very soon. God Bless!

Comment

Originally posted by jjaimes View Post
                                Thanks everyone! Wife has been putting up a good fight but is totally exhausted. She finally decided to go with an Epidural and now is 9 cm dilated. Doctor said the baby looks and feels great. Very healthy, she should be here very soon. God Bless!
                                Yes! The wonders of modern medicine... Our first came quickly so no time... the second one the epidural was done WAY ahead of time... Wife said she didn't want to feel like she was passing another full size watermellon!!

Comment

Working...
                                X