No announcement yet.

Android or Apple??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve owned iPhone since the iPhone4. I had the 4, 5 6s+ and currently using the XR. I can’t for the life of me figure out the people that have issues using the iPhone. It’s super simple to use. And all of my Apple products have lasted for a LONG time. So not sure what the issue is with people having problems or “issues” with theirs. I have all of my pics, music, files, texts, etc from my previous phones because it transfers so seamlessly from device to device. I also like that if I do have an issue I can go talk to someone face to face rather than someone over the phone from God knows where.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Samsung Galaxy active for the last 11 years or so. Love those phones. I hate iTunes. I like being able to use my phone like a flash drive. Drag and drop files and photos. Stick a USB adaptor directly into my phone and read SD cards from my trailcams. Customize everything the way I want it.

Comment

I've had one I phone,and every new Samsung since the S-2,since.I love em.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          Samsung Galaxy active for the last 11 years or so. Love those phones. I hate iTunes. I like being able to use my phone like a flash drive. Drag and drop files and photos. Stick a USB adaptor directly into my phone and read SD cards from my trailcams. Customize everything the way I want it.
          Yep. I've only bought the Galaxy Actives since they came out with them. I couldn't break them. I hate that they stopped making it. I bought a Note 10 last year and it's good but I'm hoping they bring the active back.

Comment

I went from apple to a galaxy unlocked s8. Still use Apple for work and think I'll be getting a new apple for personal too. Will need to figure out what to do with the S8.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
              Never had an issue with Apple, so no need to change.
              Same. Had an Iphone at least since 3G. Never had any trouble as side from lack of service in a few areas where no one can get any service. Have a couple of Ipads and a MacBook too.

Comment

Always bought my phones based on what was the cheapest at the time. I've had both

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m probably more unusual. I will never get rid of my IPad and I use Apple TV box all the time. But every time i switch to IPhone I always end up going back to android

Rick

Comment

I always had Android up until 6 or 7 years ago when work said they would pay for my phone. Got a iPhone then and never looked back. Only have a 8 now but have no issues and hope work will have 11’s available soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I prefer Android phone because Android is a very friendly user

Comment

Working...
                      X