I want one of these.22 mags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MFR#: Pick an option below. UPC: Pick an option below. CALIBER: 22mag MAGAZINE CAPACITY: 30 rounds # OF MAGS: Two TYPE: Semi Auto Pistol BARREL LENGTH: 4.3" SIGHTS: Fixed, Fiber Optic FRAME MATERIAL: Polymer FREE SHIPPING Choose a Color Option Below

Any first hand reviews?

BP

I love mine, it’s a blast to shoot and very accurate! I’ve heard they can be picky about ammo, but I haven’t experienced that with mine yet. My only regret is not buying one sooner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Love mine. Shoots great and lite. It’s my carry weapon when bow hunting.

Comment

Thought there was one for sale the other day on here.

Comment

I have one, they are very fun. I also have the CMR. Check those out too.

Comment

I just got one at sendero shooting sports in Belton, 35.00 cheaper than any others I’ve seen. Love this thing, what holsters are you all using

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Only problem is you can't run them suppressed

Comment

I have two of them, and my only complaint is exactly what Kae006 said above. If that isn't important to you, though, you can't beat em.

Comment

have one , no complaints shoots great

Comment

I have one that’s been 100% reliable. Only disadvantage is not able to suppress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

They sell threaded barrels for them $120 and you’re good to go. If I hadn’t invested in a Ruger Mark IV, I’d be picking one of these up.

Dose anyone still have problems with getting a full mag loaded and the gun still working? If I get another El Camino, it will belong to one of these guns.

Jason Slocum

Comment

I'm thinking of picking up one of the Long Rifle version.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Slocum View Post
                          They sell threaded barrels for them $120 and you’re good to go. If I hadn’t invested in a Ruger Mark IV, I’d be picking one of these up.

Dose anyone still have problems with getting a full mag loaded and the gun still working? If I get another El Camino, it will belong to one of these guns.

Jason Slocum

If you know where to buy one, please share a link. I’ve not been able to locate one.

Mine runs fully loaded mags perfectly. A Lula loader helps tremendously with loading the mags properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I have one and shot it twice maybe 100 rounds total. Loud little thing but fun to shoot.

Comment

Love mine. Nothing better when you have 20 pigs in the trap.

Comment

Working...
                              X