Ear plugs??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ear plugs??

Can anyone recommend a place in Houston to get custom molded ear plugs?

Most any audiology business can do them----but I got no recommendations.

Comment

If you know of a skeet shoot going on there is always a vendor at those other than that I am no help either

Comment

Ordered a DIY kit on Amazon for $12 (Radians Custom ear plugs). Even embedded my earbuds into the mold. Working great for 2 years now

Comment

Mine are Westone I believe we got them done at a meeting I am not even sure where they are out of but I love them.

Comment

See Marshall Pressler at New Sound in Conroe (right on 105 at 45 on the east side of the freeway. Tell him Charlie Cheatom sent you. 936 756-4141. Reception is a lady named Rise' (pronounced Rece ah). Personal friends and have done many, many other friends and family... They are an ESP dealer (electronic hearing protection devices)...

Comment

I had a set made when I lived in Fort Worth 5 years ago but they took a swim last week in the gulf. Everyone close to home wants around $200. I know I did not pay that much. Guess I will hold off till the next gun show.

Comment

I use Decibullz they work great.

Comment

Originally posted by OBU13DAD View Post
                  Mine are Westone I believe we got them done at a meeting I am not even sure where they are out of but I love them.
                  I second these, everyone at my company pair for free ,And i ordered an extra pair..
                  Work great, and they have some for hunting, radio's, &etc.

Comment

Working for an Airline

Have bunches of Foam. LOL

Comment

Ear plugs??

I did the Decibullz with percussive filters and they were easy to do. $75 and I really like them...plus if you mess up you can reheat heat the material in hot water and try again. It's so simple, I didn't have to do it twice. They have a great video on youtube that makes it easy. I also bought the lanyard they offer for the percussive filter version. Come with a carrying case too. Blaze orange ear inserts are silicone (shown) or foam. I can converse with them in my ears.

Last edited by Smart; 06-27-2019, 07:19 PM.

Comment

I have some from a gun show, I’m sure they go to the Houston shows too. Went by and got molds and picked what I wanted, came back 4 hours later and he had them done for me. About $65 I think and the audiologists I had gone to wanted $175

Comment

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
                          I use Decibullz they work great.
                          Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          I did the Decibullz with percussive filters and they were easy to do. $75 and I really like them...plus if you mess up you can reheat heat the material in hot water and try again. It's so simple, I didn't have to do it twice. They have a great video on youtube that makes it easy. I also bought the lanyard they offer for the percussive filter version. Come with a carrying case too. Blaze orange ear inserts are silicone (shown) or foam. I can converse with them in my ears.

These are what I use and very comfortable to wear.

Comment

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
                            These are what I use and very comfortable to wear.
                            Thanks. I will order these and give them a try.

Comment

I've had many sets made in the past. The best ones I've gotten were from Tim Holt. His # is 832-647-3836. He does a great job.

Dave

Comment

Working...
                              X