Spartan Race San Antonio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spartan Race San Antonio

Anyone doing it this weekend? I'll be doing the sprint and it will be my first time. I'm a little nervous, I'm hoping not to have to do too many burpees.

I'm planning on trying to do the glen rose one. Recovering from hurt Achilles and forearm. Carrying my son in the woods didn't help my forearm lol.
    Goodluck. Would be cool to get a TBH team together at one of these.

Comment

I'll be there and will be doing many Burpees, didn't prep quite like I intended. This will be my second sprint, they are pretty addictive.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
        I'm planning on trying to do the glen rose one. Recovering from hurt Achilles and forearm. Carrying my son in the woods didn't help my forearm lol.
        Goodluck. Would be cool to get a TBH team together at one of these.
        Thanks and good luck in glen rose!

Originally posted by PassnItOn View Post
        I'll be there and will be doing many Burpees, didn't prep quite like I intended. This will be my second sprint, they are pretty addictive.
        I just decided to do this 6 weeks ago so I may be there with you on the burpees!

Comment

Hey vato...glad to see you've kept up with it. My buddy is trying to get me to do the MS ride this year. I love riding the trails and haven't done any long road rides in a couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
            Hey vato...glad to see you've kept up with it. My buddy is trying to get me to do the MS ride this year. I love riding the trails and haven't done any long road rides in a couple of years.
            Thanks man! It's hard for me keeping the weight down so if I do a race here and there it motivates me to exercise, lol. Yeah trail riding is alot more fun than hitting the road.
            The MS ride looks like it would be fun if doing it with friends or a big group maybe.

Comment

Me and Alien77721 will be there. He is a veteran at these and will be my first race.

I feel as though I have been conned! Originally I thought we were doing the sprint but he signed us up for the Super!

Prayers please!

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech Lefty View Post
                Thanks man! It's hard for me keeping the weight down so if I do a race here and there it motivates me to exercise, lol. Yeah trail riding is alot more fun than hitting the road.
                The MS ride looks like it would be fun if doing it with friends or a big group maybe.
                My buddy is part owner of a brewery and they've teamed up with Left Hand out of Colorado for the past few years to raise funds for the ride. They do a collaboration beer as well.

Comment

Should be fun! New venue! Just have fun gents! PREPARE FOR GLORY!!!!

Comment

Anyone doing it this weekend? I'll be doing the sprint and it will be my first time. I'm a little nervous, I'm hoping not to have to do too many burpees.
                    Running on Saturday or Sunday?

Comment

Originally posted by OleTomTalker View Post
                      Running on Saturday or Sunday?
                      Sunday.

Maybe watching the movie 300 before race day will give me some inspiration.

Comment

Sunday.

Maybe watching the movie 300 before race day will give me some inspiration.

Right!! Good luck! I’m nervous as heck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Best of luck to you guys!!!
                          Being my 1st race and at my age the goal is to not get hurt!

Comment

Best of luck to you guys!!!
                            Being my 1st race and at my age the goal is to not get hurt!

That’s my goal too! Wish I’d tried this earlier too and not waited til 43.

Figure all I can do is give it what I got! Good luck brother!

Comment

Anyone else?

Comment

Working...
                              X