The insanity never ends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The insanity never ends

The first shots may have been fired in a war against "The Duke." A debate is now underway over whether a Southern California airport should bear the name of screen legend John Wayne, who died nearly 40 years ago at age 72.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People have too much time to think of stupid crap....

Comment

Wow, I can't even imagine how miserable life is for these liberals walking around all day trying to figure out what to be mad about next.

Comment

Classic liberal nonesense.

Comment

Its funny to me how the world has become. People who do not believe you should judge them on there life but they judge anything everyone else does or says.

Comment

Moronic

Comment

Messed up. I miss him. Obviously a good man too. I kinda doubt he was acting that hard, just playing himself mostly. Someone needs to go get a job and step away.Id name my farm after him��

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
                Wow, I can't even imagine how miserable life is for these liberals walking around all day trying to figure out what to be mad about next.
                They have no real passions of their own. Joining “causes” and looking for something to do so that other aimless souls will admire them. In other words, they need to get a life of their own.
                Last edited by Big pig; 02-24-2019, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Wow! We might as well forget that Clint Eastwood ever existed and supported our gun rights.

Comment

This is sad.

Comment

Wow..

Comment

Originally posted by CoolArrow View Post
                        Wow! We might as well forget that Clint Eastwood ever existed and supported our gun rights.
                        Oh that hate him as well, the left is just filled with hate.

Comment

He he knew what California has become, he probably wouldn't want his name associated with it

Comment

Ok, then. Let's change it to Ronald Reagan West, Norman Schwarzkopf International, Duncan Hunter Regional, or Trump MCGA.

But you know they will end up with Barack Obama's name on it somehow.

Comment

A racist? For a racist he had 3 wives all hispanic if I recall? People drinking the kool aid. They idolize thug rappers ,confessed gang members, what a world we live in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X