No announcement yet.

Prayers for my wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No words from a mere man can comfort you. I just can’t imagine what you’ve gone through. Lifting you and your family up in prayer, and may the Lord bring you the peace that can only come from Him.

Comment

I really am sad to read this today. I pray for you and your family, may God bless you.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

So so sorry for your loss.... Prayers to you and your entire family.....
        Lesto!!

Comment

Im so sorry brother! I can't imagine and wow what a tough read but that was a great write up in her honor and showed us what kind of woman you had. It sound like she was sure a special one. My prayers continue for you and your family.

Comment

Barry, I am so sorry as I read your gut wrenching story. Praying for your comfort and solace.

Comment

My goodness...so heartbreaking. So sorry for your loss.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers for peace and comfort.

Comment

Heartbreaking!! You’re in our prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Barry, this is very sad news. I know you and your family are hurting now, but know that Pam will always be with you. You wrote a beautiful tribute about Pam, and I hope remembering the good times you had with her will help some. Lord, please comfort and be with all of Pam’s family and friends as they go through this sad time of loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
                        Lord please remind Barry of your presence every minute of the day. Hold and comfort he and his children as they comfort one another with dear memories to cherish and the hope of a sweet reunion one day in the not so distant future. Remind us all that this a temporary land while we look forward to a wonderful eternity with you and the opportunity for Barry to hold his bride in his arms once again. Ease the pain day by day but increase the amazing memories of a life and marriage well lived. Be with our brother Lord we ask with tears and compassion. In Jesus name, amen
                        Thank you my brother

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post
                        I normally just say a silent prayer and move on without posting. I'm so sorry for your loss I will be praying for your family as well as your son beating this nasty virus.
                        Thank you sir. Great news for my son and DIL. She is back at work as a nurse fighting this crap. He is also back at work where 18 of the 32 shift workers (4 shifts) are out with covid. They expect 100% of them back by week's end

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                        Im so sorry brother! I can't imagine and wow what a tough read but that was a great write up in her honor and showed us what kind of woman you had. It sound like she was sure a special one. My prayers continue for you and your family.
                        Thanks hogslayer. It's easy to write something when someone was so special. I would rather be telling her that though in person.

Ask yourself how many times you tell your spouse, out loud, you love them in a day times. I would be surprised many of y'all would break the double digits. My honey and I probably told each other that 20-30 times a day. I used to think that was crazy now I know how special it was!

Comment

Working...
                        X